Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:17
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
TaintedSteel

Getting stuck in lobby or loading screen when joining servers.

Question

Hey guys I have a problem with joining dayz servers right now( All of them) and no one has bothered to answer my thread on the official forums so, I just want to know if you guys have any possible solutions or suggestions as to what I am may try to solve this problem.

Problem:

I was playing dayz yesterday with no problems what so ever but, when I got on this morning I kept getting stuck in server lobbies and the loading screens. The first time it happened I just thought it was having trouble loading but, about 20 minutes after waiting I decided to check the programs status on task manager and it shows it as not responding. In some cases of trying to get on servers task manager wouldn't even load and all I could still see was the loading screen and lobby, I was forced to turn my computer of by holding the button (Which I hate doing as it is not good for my PC). The problem is defiantly to do with my client so , I tried Re-installing dayz and battleye which didn't work so, Re-installed Arma II and Arma II OA this was a complete waste of time as the problem still continued after I had done this.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This

-TaintedSteel

Edit! : After doing some tests with my friend we found out its battleye related as apparently my battleye is not responding

7 answers to this question

I've figured out the problem with the help of a friend and it is battleye related apparently my battleye is not responding when ever I try to join servers.

So if anyone knows how to fix that I would greatly appreciate to know how to.

Rolle    2979

From my experience you get the "not responding" kick when you are loading for too long. You can try pre-loading the Chernarus map before you try to join the server by launching the editor (CTRL+E in main menu) or joining any other server that runs the standard Chernarus map.

Okay thanks for the advice Rolle I'll go test it out now

Unlucky for me that hasn't solved my problem but, thank you suggesting it anyway.

Guest JimiFish   
Guest JimiFish

Did you figure out the solution? I can't get it, just keeps geting stuck on loading

Grimzz    0

Did you figure out the solution? I can't get it, just keeps geting stuck on loading

umm..have you apply for whitelist?

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

Nice, so have fum playing on our servers :)

thread closed