Server time: 2018-02-18, 10:53

Sign in to follow this  
Jakey7391

Sup Dayz Rp Players

Hello Guys Playing The dayz Rp mod i cannot wait to start playing with you guys and have loads of fun :D

Hello and welcome to the community! Before you post your whitelist application make sure you've read the rules thoroughly. For further inquiries, you could always leave me a private message. Additionally, if you have any suggestions to the server, you could always leave a suggestion here.

Here are some useful links:

- Guides & Tutorials

- Troubleshooting

- DayZRP Mod Download

Enjoy!

Well howdy hello there!

Welcome to the community Monsieur Jake. Be sure to give the rules and frequently asked questions pages an extremely thorough reading over as to be sure you're familiar with the current state of things here on the server/forums! I'll provide the links for both of those below.

If you have any questions or concerns that have not already been answered by the FAQ you can feel free to contact me either on Teamspeak or the forums here via private message. Have fun!

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq.php

Thanks guys for your support i will get in contact with you Egotisticsoup if i need anything and that you Frayzies aswell, really appreciate it :)

Good luck to you man I to just sent my app off so goodluck to the both of us I guess :)