Server time: 2017-11-20, 02:21

Sign in to follow this  
snugglysniper

Hey Guys!!!

Hey Guys!

Really hope to get on the whitelist so i can play some of this amazing mod!!! Me and a friends story link together, so im interested to see what we both think of other players. :) Hope to see you in chernarus... that is unless your kidnapping or robbing me :P

Well howdy hello there Snuggly Sniper! I like the name.

Good luck with your whitelist. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and frequently asked questions as to be up to date on the current standard that you will be held to while roleplaying with us here on DayZRP. If you have any questions or concerns that are not answered by the FAQ page you can feel free to contact me on Teamspeak most of the day, or send me a private message here on the forums. You can find your current que in the whitelist schedule by checking where you submitted it.

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq.php

Good luck!

good luck :)

Hey buddy! Good luck man, I hope to see you in-game! Make sure you read the rules carefully so that you don't get in any trouble! You can get some help in the troubleshooting forum thread and if you need help with anything in game, look in the Guides and Tutorial section, you can find a lot about how to RP there. If you need any help feel free to private message me by clicking the little button that says "PM." Im almost always on and would be happy to help you with anything, even if you just want to talk.(:

Guest CewHit76

Good luck with the app.

Thanks For The Warm Welcome Guys :) Feels Like I'm A Part Of The Community Already :P Thanks For The Name Compliments xD Took A While To Come Up With.

Guest Drugxsirus

Welcome

Hey man! Welcome to DayZRP!

Make sure you read over the rules! :D

Look forward to seeing you in-game!

Welcome Snuggly and good luck with your application!