Server time: 2017-08-24, 06:59

Sign in to follow this  
scottsm

FFA Warzone

scottsm    0

You should turn Petrovka, Devils Castle, Grishino, NW Air Field, and Lopatino into a FFA Warzone where clans or people who just wanna rdm can fight it out.

Looking at - http://dayzdb.com/map#3.011.040

So basically, on the left side of the map the Warzone would start from 05 and on the top side it would end at 06. That is a massive zone where people can go nuts. This way if you go there and get KOS'd you know it was your own fault.

Why there? Aside from the airfield there are no high value targets to hit for food, weapons or random stuff. This ends the "You were in a warzone so I KOS'd you because you might have been an enemy" crap.

/discuss

Edit - Original Post - http://www.dayzrp.com/t-to-the-warring-clans?pid=13381#pid13381

Guest Spree   
Guest Spree

There's not really much to discuss unfortunately.;(

Stuff similar to this has been discussed times over, and seemingly have come to the conclusion that it just isn't going to work out.

I believe it was one of the reasons that Rolle put up a deathmatch server where anything goes.

Try looking through this old post where it was discussed before. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-hot-zones-no-kill-zones?page=3

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

You should turn Petrovka, Devils Castle, Grishino, NW Air Field, and Lopatino into a FFA Warzone where clans or people who just wanna rdm can fight it out.

Looking at - http://dayzdb.com/map#3.011.040

So basically, on the left side of the map the Warzone would start from 05 and on the top side it would end at 06. That is a massive zone where people can go nuts. This way if you go there and get KOS'd you know it was your own fault.

Why there? Aside from the airfield there are no high value targets to hit for food, weapons or random stuff. This ends the "You were in a warzone so I KOS'd you because you might have been an enemy" crap.

/discuss

I aprove of this post!

Instedd of coming with lame excuses like people should know there is a clan war going on and so on, just give people a warzone.

You others have your rainbow post.

Wiktor    0

[...]

/discuss

Even though I'm a pacifist at heart I salute and support this idea. Reasons: It's cool and seems realistic. Also I will know what place(s) to stay the **** away from. I imagine sitting at the campfire at night, falling asleep to the soothing sounds of gunfire in the (far) distant.

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

No! No warzone! Fucking hell, learn to play as the rest of us does. Please admins, no warzone... Just gonna destroy!

scottsm    0

Just because I am suggesting a warzone does not mean I don't know how to play. If your gonna object you should list reasons imo. This way there is a valid argument instead of just no.

Take NWAF out of the equation due to certain loot only spawning in barracks.

As I said in the other post this would add an entirely new dynamic to the game. People would have to risk their lives to get valuable weapons.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

No! No warzone! Fucking hell, learn to play as the rest of us does. Please admins, no warzone... Just gonna destroy!

Yea lets camp at the TP....

Oldman    22

I am in favore. If people can drop a bullet or two towards an other player in the warzone you will see a drop in KoS events in the rest of the map. You have all these high end weapons with a range well over the direct chat range but it is so rare to ever shoot an other player with it. Why not make Devils Castle a sort of king of the hill warzone. People who want to fight can and for the rest it is an easy place to avoid. The border for the warzone is pretty clear: a forrest and a castle.