Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:14
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Demosthenes

Good Afternoon

Guest Demosthenes   
Guest Demosthenes

Farewell to the servers where unarmed civilians are camped and taken advantage of. Farewell to those closed minded individuals who intend to kill rather than survive. Greetings to a private server with not only a whitelist, but a dedicated Trade-Post where not one faction has full control. For the sake of Day Z the Mod and Day Z I encourage the evolution of these servers with great ideas and originality.

My name is Demosthenes, I have been roaming from server to server trying to find the "right one", hopefully this will be my last stop. The main goal in Day Z is survival, but when looking at the PVP aspect incorporated there are three classes of players. Heroes, bandits and victims. The goal of my journey is to make Day Z a victim less game, by making every situation I encounter of predators stalking prey life changing.

The ambition inside me will not walk away when a lonely survivor is being bullied and robbed by a group of bandits on the side of the road. I will be the savior this server needs, not what it deserves.

Also off topic, I could not find a Whitelist template or anything pinned so I just wrote this. I was brought here by a post on JSP : http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64867850&f=208

Not sure if one of you owners/admins are JSPers, but I hope you guys accept me. Thanks

I found the White list app heh.

Rolle    2931

Top navbar (aka main menu) -> Whitelist application. But I already know you will be accepted :P