Server time: 2017-11-18, 06:31

Sign in to follow this  
Ethanorg

Daft Punk Thread

I like Daft Punk. It's so great. But what's your favorite Daft Punk song? Post it below.

[video=youtube]

rgVKsyB.png

All of their old stuff.

While I agree that get lucky is in-fact an excellent song,

I personally don't agree with the way that they are going right now.

Discovery > Alive 2007 = Alive 1997 > Homework > Random Access Memories >>>>>>> Human After All

Best song? Maybe Crecendolls, Voyager, Contact or Superheroes.

By the way, you taunted me on skype about liking DP for a whole month, quite a turnaround you made.

Also DP's new look is totally great. Flashy in a good way and pretty damn funny.

Guest Brāy

although very creepy i love this song

[video=youtube]

I think their whole Discovery album is great, but I personally like Voyager the best because of what it makes me visualize and how great the rhythm is.

Guest Thor452

Miss the older stuff but still a great music group.

[video=youtube]

But recently been listening to other French House artists, like Busy P and Kavinsky.

Guest Alpha

[video=youtube]

But recently been listening to other French House artists, like Busy P and Kavinsky.

This right here! +1 for Kavinsky

Guest Alpha

Can't believe someone haven't posted this song yet:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

Ahahaha seen that ages ago, that's really good.

I do not have a favorite song.

I do have a favorite album which is Discovery.

Watch this below if you have time for it.

[video=youtube]

I remember being a kid on a quick holiday in Israel at the time watching MTV for every waking hour to try and see all of the music videos from their singles from Discovery. When I heard about this years later I was a happy boy :)

Been listening to Daft Punk for ages now. Love them to bits. Think 'Get Lucky' is becoming a tad overplayed, and it feels like they released that song just as radio fodder to keep people interested. Still though, I like their new music and I love their old music. Will keep listening for years!

EDIT: Also seen both their movies <3

Love em, been a fan for ages, personally I prefer the older stuff but having said that get lucky is an excellent tune even if it is being overplayed on the radio.

I love all of it. The older stuff I'm more into, but I like all of it in general.

Really huge fan of their live albums (Alive 2007, 1997 etc)

Favorite song got to be Crecendolls or Superheroes.

Just gonna leave this here aswell:

[video=youtube]

I watched Tron just for the few seconds of cameo, and the music. Ended up falling in love with Tron and watching both the movies, buying the soundtracks and the games. Dammit!

I am sad that Daft Punk will probably not tour until 2017 if even at all. :( They are GREAT live, (As shown by Alive 2007 and Alive 1997) and it'll be a long time before I have the chance to see 'em.

I am sad that Daft Punk will probably not tour until 2017 if even at all. :( They are GREAT live, (As shown by Alive 2007 and Alive 1997) and it'll be a long time before I have the chance to see 'em.

:C I'am sad now..

And even if they do tour, tickets will be sold out in seconds and people reselling tickets will sell them for extremely high prices, to the point where it's really not smart to buy them unless you drive a new Ferrari every day.

And even if they do tour, tickets will be sold out in seconds and people reselling tickets will sell them for extremely high prices, to the point where it's really not smart to buy them unless you drive a new Ferrari every day.

Well if they do go on tour... I'll be one of the people to get 'em in the first few seconds and only go by myself because I'm lame like that. :P That's how much I want to see them live!