Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:38

Sign in to follow this  
scottsm

Chopper Traffic

scottsm    0

Is it just me or was there a lot of chopper traffic today? For at least five hours I was on my toes... everywhere I went one flew by. It was rather nerve racking.

Wiktor    0

Is it just me or was there a lot of chopper traffic today? For at least five hours I was on my toes... everywhere I went one flew by. It was rather nerve racking.

No I don't think it was just you, there was constant chopper-flying going on. I think someone started an airborne taxiservice! Yeah it's pretty nerve-racking. If this keeps up I'll have to resort to that final act of craziness...screaming at it and throwing empty cans.

Wiktor    0

Stop flying your air machine gahahaha *throws tin can*

Spot on. Probably end up breaking my leg when one of the cans land on my foot. Well, atleast I'll have my pride.

scottsm    0

Knowing me I'd go prone after in fear of retaliation... the can would most likely hit me in the ass afterwards. A shame there are no proctologists in Dayz .

Osaka    15

Yesterday around 21:00 CET I saw three choppers lift off and leave in formation.

That was rather awesome to see. But I also realised they probably own all the choppers on the map.

Skavaro    0

Those 3 Choppers flied to the NW Air field and back to the traiding post. They came to give me a blood bag after i asked for help in the shoutbox. It was really amazing and now that i write it it sounds totally unbelivable since i didnt know any of them but Moblos. And quiet probably none of them knew me :D. Those 3 Choppers rescuing me was for sure the most amazing thing that ever happened to me in DayZ.

I know that one Chopper belonged to Moblos clan EMS, but the other i dont know. If any of the like 10 other guys on said rescue mission reads this post, could he mention who else was involved so i could find them and their clans on the forum? That would be very nice.

Skavaro

And a BIG THANKS to all of the guys helping me yesterday.

Wiktor    0

Those 3 Choppers flied to the NW Air field and back to the traiding post. They came to give me a blood bag after i asked for help in the shoutbox. It was really amazing and now that i write it it sounds totally unbelivable

[...]

Skavaro

Sounds like an unforgetable experience! Of course, this epic movie scene came to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI

Guest Obvious   
Guest Obvious

Those 3 Choppers flied to the NW Air field and back to the traiding post. They came to give me a blood bag after i asked for help in the shoutbox. It was really amazing and now that i write it it sounds totally unbelivable

[...]

Skavaro

Sounds like an unforgetable experience! Of course, this epic movie scene came to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI

Really nice music on background, totally ignored the video since it looked like a MURRICA FUCK YEAH video :P

SuperDarly    0

Really nice music on background, totally ignored the video since it looked like a MURRICA FUCK YEAH video :P

You are showing your age young one haha. That's from Apocalypse Now, a classic war movie set during the Vietnam War. Notice the young Morpheus sitting in the chopper? ;)

Wiktor    0

You are showing your age young one haha. That's from Apocalypse Now, a classic war movie set during the Vietnam War. Notice the young Morpheus sitting in the chopper? ;)

Nice to see someone knows their history of cinema, there is still hope for the postapocalyptic world.

Guest Obvious   
Guest Obvious

No way? Dats morpheus? xD

Leviathan    0

but unlike charlie us grunts no have no RPGs nor emplaced HMGs to ground a huey. Perhaps some females with a hat full of frags could do the trick...hm...could do!