Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Azcrazie

New to the community

Azcrazie    0

Greetings,

I recently got white listed and decided to make my first post. First ill tell you a little about myself. I'm from Phoenix Arizona and for those of you who don't know what or where that is its kinda the Wild West of America. I'm and avid outdoors-man as well as an avid gamer. RPGs are one of my favorite game styles. I came across dayz by accident and shortly after I came across this gaming community. After logging only an hour I'm already impressed. I had the most heat pounding moments running from the southern cost all the way to the trading post,which is very impressive. I plan on getting to know some of the members as well as contributing to the community any way I can. Thank you

P.S. could I get some info about the "hot" times IE when are the most players on and so forth.

Livs    0

Hello Azcrazie!

Good to see you like it here. As for the "hot" times, people usually log in at around 15:00 UTC - 00:00 UTC.

Blizzard    0

im ussaly on rp2 during the day (its basically sync to US time ie its dark at night and day at day ironicly for me)