Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:36
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabian

Leaving RP

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

Hello, after beeing treated like shit for no reason by Zoariel, I have decided to stop playing, reset for no reason when we have proof of that the KoS he did it for was not a KoS. I'm sad to see that there are admins who are against clans and groups, while at the same time is in one himself.

Have a good time playing and I hope that everyone will not be treated as I did.

Fabian

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Understand where you come from mate.

Good luck with whatever server you decide to play on.

And if you find another RP server, shoot med a PM will ya? :P

Zoarial    0

I'm sorry you feel i treated you like shit. Considering the level of your ban should have been 1 day and i only gave you a character reset i find it rather amazing that even after not puting up the so called "video" for days while the report stayed up and your comment about how it was not of good quality i am the one who treated you poorly.

You had several days to present your video and you didn't. After failing to present any proof of it you blame me for carrying out a light sentence? lol Enjoy what ever community you find i can assure you the admins will not have the same care and concern for the community.

Good Bye.

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

I'm sorry you feel i treated you like shit. Considering the level of your ban should have been 1 day and i only gave you a character reset i find it rather amazing that even after not puting up the so called "video" for days while the report stayed up and your comment about how it was not of good quality i am the one who treated you poorly.

You had several days to present your video and you didn't. After failing to present any proof of it you blame me for carrying out a light sentence? lol Enjoy what ever community you find i can assure you the admins will not have the same care and concern for the community.

Good Bye.

This is funny, because he was putting it togheter earlier today, takes a while to find a clip when you have videotaped everything in 2 days gameplay, and the only one you care about is your own CB, same thing when I got killed in TP, and you did not even check what range I killed him at, we have so many guys who heard me twice because we were in skype + direct chat, but you do not even care. Oh wait I forgot I'm not CB

Zoarial    0

You said "For some reason Charlie have not found the clip, he is filming everything we do as otherwise he got 9 FPS but while filming around 30. I can't say anything more then this. So if you can check what range I killed him within should be easy to see if I was in coms range. He is searching for the clip" in this thread, http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-in-stairy-sobor?page=2 , But he was putting it together earlier today??

Once again i am sorry you are angry with me but i worked from the information i have available to me and the comments posted in the thread.

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

I said that he had not found the clip at the current time, and people are not home all day playing games, so it might take some time. But I guess you are not going to care. Even though you care SO much. And it takes some time to take it out and make it small enough etc. You do not do it in 1 second. He found it when he got home from college.

Zoarial    0

I asked for it 3 days after it had been originality asked for and then waited another 4 hrs after that. 76 hrs is not long enough to present the video proof you said you had, even if you had to search for it?

I'm sorry 76 hrs is not long enough for you to present the video proof you said you had. In future events i will allow for more time.

My goal was not to upset you only to judge passed upon the fact presented to me. As for my bias too CB, Claw and I are both not allowed to judge upon CB reports to avoid any chance of it so how I can be so one side'd i am not sure.

Once again truly sorry.

IsoNeko    0

I love this community.

I don't even have to look that hard through the QQ to make a reasonable and sound-minded post. That, and I get a good laugh out of others misery and QQ on forums.

Fabian, in response to;

You do not do it in 1 second.

Read this, posted earlier in the topic.

not puting up the so called "video" for days while the report stayed up

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

He had 3 days worth of clips that he had to look through that is why it takes more then 1 day

Zoarial    0

Look i have apologized enough, you had 76 hrs to present any physical video that you stated and i acted on the facts.

Good bye, Closed.