Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ezahh

how did you find your group?

Guest Ezahh   
Guest Ezahh

Hello everybody.

I'm preety courious , have everybody here found group by looking for it in groups/clans forum section?

Or did someone have an interesting story behind his group joining?

CaptainClaw    0

The Colorado Boys have been formed through people we've robbed and wanted to join.

Our veteran members are from the old Colorado 1 server which is down now, we were 2 or 3 separate small groups fighting over territory then one day we all grouped up. First time we met we had a massive fight in cherno :)

IsoNeko    0

There's a few [Medic] people coming over to this server shortly, as of right now, there's only Sen, and Seras. We're generally in the business of giving everything away that we don't need to survive, and making sure it goes to the most needy if we can help it. We met through WoW, and now we play Day Z. Good times, good times.

Zoarial    0

I was back on the old Colorado 1 servers and we (claw and I) got into a firefight in cherno and after the fight we hoped on the coms and there where several groups and after a while we all started running together.

Tomeran    3

Me and a few IRL friends tried the dayZ experience a couple of months ago. Friends to the friends were invited and we formed a small band, and eventually a clan. I'd say roughly half of the Nords consist of this "old timer" group. The rest joined through more recent recruitment.

muky    0

Met all the revival guys through Xbox we play competitive battlefield, COD, Fifa etc. Most of us are ex-PC players and we've all moved/moving back to PC platform.

Dergeno    0

Our Team got formed on the DAYZRP servers.

Me and Fjortistore were lone wolfs and kept in running 2-3 times around balota over the time span of 48h. we ran together for 3 days, stole a car with Tim and Senamaran in it. Tim fell in love and stayed with us, Senemaran took off. Soon after that Anton (a real life friend of Fjortistore) tagged along and Team Surströmming was born.

hangman    0

I was tempted to try and join the CB after being robbed by them, the goal was to infiltrate the ranks and then blow them up, with a satchelcharge prefereably.

But i realized it would take tooooo much time of my considerably few hours of spraetime :D So i will just risk being robbed again ;)

Zoarial    0

I was tempted to try and join the CB after being robbed by them, the goal was to infiltrate the ranks and then blow them up, with a satchelcharge prefereably.

But i realized it would take tooooo much time of my considerably few hours of spraetime :D So i will just risk being robbed again ;)

erm... Noted.