Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:29
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Connection Issues

Rolle    2932

Currently the servers and the website are experiencing some connection issues. My ISP and their technicians are working on resolving it asap.

The connection comes and goes randomly, some people aren't able to connect at all. Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon.

UPDATE: I've spoken with the ISP technicians, the problem should be fixed soon.

UPDATE2: The issue should be fixed now

Osaka    19

Good luck with the repairs.

Hope to play with this community soon.

Regards,

Guest bALTSAR   
Guest bALTSAR

Nice, tho not many players seem to be online. Could it be that it says offline in the forum, is there a fix for that?

Iam offline cause i have enough from the bugs and cause WarZ is coming out next week so i gonna spend my time on old games till warz is out and play that for the time till dayz is out xD

greetz

Van

Shuey    0

Finally! Not sure what happened, but it sucked not playing DayZ for a few days.

Blizzard    0

same im glad its back up now, i found it weird that both the server and site went down

Wiktor    0

I've had two "session lost" in the last 18hrs and never had any before (only been playing for a week but anyways). Is there something out of the ordinary going on or is this to be expected?

Grimzz    0

I've had two "session lost" in the last 18hrs and never had any before (only been playing for a week but anyways). Is there something out of the ordinary going on or is this to be expected?

emergency restart? just a while ago i think theres a restart to roll back for the heli nose dive to TP accident..lol

Wiktor    0

emergency restart? just a while ago i think theres a restart to roll back for the heli nose dive to TP accident..lol

Wow I didn't know there had been a black hawk down =) Hope no one was badly injured. Okay maybe that's what did it. These 30min rollbacks I get are okay though, it's a learning experience to do the same thing twice.