Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

Punishment for lying

Caesar    438

As the title of the post indicates I feel th e current reporting paradigm gives reporters very little reason to be honest and to make up their own story. I believe that if a lie ais provable the lyer should get the same ban as the Reason they were lying about would have got if they were telling the truth.

This should be whe people lie about fact, not when they argue about rules, just though I would add that because well you know.

Rolle    2926

If someone clearly lies about something in a report then he obviously will be banned. It's very hard to prove it though, that's why only one or two players have been banned for that so far.

CaptainClaw    0

Belisk I like this idea and will push it up the ladder to the other GM's and the great Rolle the mighty :) - never mind he beat me to it

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

If someone clearly lies about something in a report then he obviously will be banned. It's very hard to prove it though, that's why only one or two players have been banned for that so far.

And who were this two players...?

Since it seems that the guys that lied in my KOS report got away with both a KOS and lying..

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

But you don't deny that the guys that lied in my KOS report got away with it. :)

CaptainClaw    0

We deal with so many Kos reports a day so I'm going to pretend I know exactly which report you are speaking of and say if a Kos report was filed invalid its invalid and the same goes for if its filed solved its solved

Zoarial    0

But you don't deny that the guys that lied in my KOS report got away with it. :)

Trying to make an accusation against an admin will not be tolerated when it is unjustified.

When it is a obvious lie then the reporter will be punished to the best of the GM's understanding. If you wish to continue issues with "your KoS report" please PM and we can discuss it in private.