Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Postic

Hello

Guest Postic   
Guest Postic

Hi,

I'm Blueberry, from the Netherlands. I lost my interest in DayZ only a few days after i started playing it due to the lack of a higher purpose other than making sure no one can kill you but now much later I randomly felt like playing again. I saw the RP server and being a huge fan of serious role play on multiplayer videogames i couldn't help but give it a try ;-)

I will be playing with the character name "Radovane Mladicu"

See you in-game!

Guest cleaner_leon   
Guest cleaner_leon

yeeayy a roleplayer

Guest Postic   
Guest Postic

:) Hi guys

Alkozavr sorry but i don't recognise your name, is there another one i would recognise? :P

Guest Postic   
Guest Postic

well i guess that was a short stay, sadly this is not what i hoped of the RP part of dayz rp. My first encounter with other people, some guys threatened me to get the sandbags from my backpack, we agreed that they wouldnt kill me and would take the bag, then they ran off and i found my backpack to be entirely empty, i shot them, they miraculously survived and killed me, and 5 hours of traveling by foot and looting were undone within seconds just like any other dayz server i've been on. Definetly amongst the most anti climatic 'role play' experiences i've had and since i'm not looking forward to waste another whole day just to get the game mechanics exploited to have it all undone i guess i'll be going again :P

thanks for the welcome and take care

Guest D-DayZ   
Guest D-DayZ

well i guess that was a short stay, sadly this is not what i hoped of the RP part of dayz rp. My first encounter with other people, some guys threatened me to get the sandbags from my backpack, we agreed that they wouldnt kill me and would take the bag, then they ran off and i found my backpack to be entirely empty, i shot them, they miraculously survived and killed me, and 5 hours of traveling by foot and looting were undone within seconds just like any other dayz server i've been on. Definetly amongst the most anti climatic 'role play' experiences i've had and since i'm not looking forward to waste another whole day just to get the game mechanics exploited to have it all undone i guess i'll be going again :P

thanks for the welcome and take care

Well, if you are looking for a more role "playish" server you can attempt to look up "Kansas001 PRIVATE HIVE" they have traders, police, and those who loot around for supplies for the trader and are very helpful I play on that server occasionally. If you cannot find it then just say so and I'll tell you the exact name.

Guest Postic   
Guest Postic

Got struck by another surge of wanting to RP in DayZ, so i'm giving it another few tries! Hope to get my RP on with you guys :) see you in game

Sky    1

Welcome back. Rules have changed a lot since you were last here, so many sure to check 'em out. Also, more emphasis on staying in character in-game, so remember that.

Guest Postic   
Guest Postic

Welcome back. Rules have changed a lot since you were last here, so many sure to check 'em out. Also, more emphasis on staying in character in-game, so remember that.

that is amazing news! Thanks for the pointer :) Sounds like this place is turning into something i like!

Jukki    1

Also if you need any help regarding the DayZRP mod please send pm to me ;) Tutorial on how to install the mod can be found fromlink in my signature