Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
bluepotatoes

Someone must be using hacks...

As i recenlty have been reading on the forums.. many well hidden cars have been stolen. I logged out of in the middle of a forest and hid me bike. I logged in today and didnt see it. This seems to be a ig problem on rp1. I would suggest someone to find the hacker, and bring him to justice. For everyone

Strangelove    0

I've lost all vehicles ive acquired, during night. All donor vehicles too. Lost my ATV and my tent was flattened (a bit away from eachother) and it went missing with almost no players on RP1 during the day

CaptainClaw    0

It's not hard for a helicopter to spot vehicles no matter how well hidden... It just flys high enough for the terrain to do a basic draw and you can spot anything.... Also with the amount of players we have on this server there is no way anyone can confirm that hiding a vehicle means it will still be there by the time you log back in... If hacks are being used the rest of the admin team as well as myself will find them ASAP... But I still think its just being found and stolen legit :(

Captainclaw

Strangelove    0

Prob right.

But i guess the server / the game eats vehicles aswell ?

If i spawn a vehicle tonight at restart, is it possible for Rolle to track it somehow? Like see if anyone steals it or it just poof dissappears?

CaptainClaw    0

It's a bit to hard to track vehicles 24/7 since there are so many and the admins are not all watching the map all day everyday ( we find it rather boring and tend to only use it for Kos reports)

Strangelove    0

I mean if its trackable to the point where you can see if it dissappeared during a restart

CaptainClaw    0

That I can do yeah

You just need to ask an admin if they can watch it over the restart for you.... W may all be busy with restarting or dealing with reports but I'm sure one of us can do it :)

Zoarial    0

The other thing to consider is that it's alpha.. If I had a SUV for every time i logged in after a restart and a car was missing and the next restart it was there i would have a fleet of SUV to rival Cadillac.

Some times it doesn't save properly and reload, nothing that can be done until Rocket fixes it in the code (probably not til Warz). Until then with the easily 300+ people all playing on the two servers you have assume that when you log off for the night you will only have what you log back in with, and thanks to the alpha bug sometimes you don't even get that.

Strangelove    0

Oki, i will spawn one for the last restart today and ask an admin if i see one online.

Also, some say spamming the save button helps but i find that hard to believe since ive tried it so many times :)

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Protip: Never belive you own a vehicle in DayZ.

If you log out it WILL be gone. ^^

CaptainClaw    0

If its ok ewan and blue I would like to close this thread if I've answered all your questions if not ask away :)

Strangelove    0

Close away :)