Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:51

Sign in to follow this  
Jij

Dayz harder and better

Jij    0

towing seems cool, and puting those broken bikes in the back of the car to get them to the trading post to repair them

Guest Reniz   
Guest Reniz

Seems like a great thing for a RP server this mod, might just be me but yeah thats 100% what i have been waiting for

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Sounds awesome idd. Especially about the power grid.

Guest jimihendrix   
Guest jimihendrix

looks nice, would vouch for it.

Guest achmed   
Guest achmed

try out Sa-Matras wasteland mod if you want to try something interesting.

most of those features are in it, as well as building your own bases etc (actually using bunkers, watchtowers etc etc).

sa-matra have helped out with a lot in dayz too, been playing with him since the start.

think you all would like wasteland, one round lasts around 24 hours and is lots of fun.

Blizzard    0

well as alot of this stuff is cool it takes quite a bit of work to make these things function correctly in dayz. there are very few mods designed to work with dayz so things like this would take time

I rlly like the idea to be able to tow other vehicles and the lights along the fact that they removed NVGs.

thx for sharing

greetz

Van

Rolle    2450

Tried the wasteland server today. Vehicles and structures are everywhere, so having a car is nothing special, if it breaks you can just get another one. There are many structures and they can be moved anytime by anyone (moving a tower bunker by yourself, lolwut?), lots of team killers, no item spawns. I didn't really like it.

Jij    0

Not wasteland roller talking about the add ons from the dayz forum link

brizz    0

yea rolle should really think about implementing something that makes the zombies a threat, because in their current state they are just annoying and extremly dodgeable. we want to RP in a zombie apocalypse, and in that scenario, zombies need to be dangerous and frightening.

Tomeran    3

Making the zombies more of a threat is exactly something i've been looking for myself. As of now they are an annoyance at best.

Currently, the main activity is just banditry/clan wars and trading stuff/hanging out at the TP, and although that's fine by itself, its not worth much as "end-game" content. Having the zombies turn more of a threat gives a significant challenge and thus activity to the game and that, seeing as it is a zombie survival game, should only be natural.

Imagine if the effect would be that travelling into cities and villages would actually be damned dangerous, and that groups and clans even have to cooperate to go into the bigger places. Clans vs Zombie events. Now imagine that, if the zombies were 3x the number they are now and hurt more!

Livs    0

0Ak2k.jpg

Couldn't resist.. Damn you all for starting with the memes!

Strategos    0

lol ^^

Its not long till standalone now, im hoping that its going to be "harder" in terms of pure survival and zombies. On that note what's going to happen to RP 1 , when standalone comes out?

Tomeran    3

Oooh, memes! I can do those!

Here's one I find very relevant to the topic at hand:

Dayz+bandit+meme.+A+225+km2+open+world+post-soviet+state_37096e_3914070.jpg

....and yes, this is how this thread is gonna end up eventually:

image.png