Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:19

Sign in to follow this  
cheeko

Lost and found vehicles

cheeko    0

Wanted to start this thread for people to mention vehicles they've found and lost on RP1.

I've played on several DayZ servers over the last few months and I've never known anything like RP1 for losing vehicles. They disappear really quickly from the most unlikely places and I've seen others in the shoutbox frustrated at losing vehicles. I understand people may be a bit more shy about ones they've found, maybe you don't need to mention specific locations but it would be nice to see if the two sides tally up.

I found a motorbike near Grishino two days ago that had two jerry cans in it. It was in the road. It has since been lost along with an ATV we stashed near Polana when we logged out.

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

[attachment=13]The Ambulance (RP1) just got stolen, red/pink landrover stolen from one of the EMS members got robbed, and they stoled it.

This is it

Strangelove    0

Had a red flame motorbike all day today, saved it once in Polana. Then jumped on, went to west forest, pressed save several times. Logged out, logged in few hours later after server restart, gone.

Someone said right after that they found a redflame motorbike in Polana.

So im guessing just a coincidence or when the server restarted, the vehicle spawned where i saved it the 2nd last time. Maybe ?

Well it's alpha, so I guess we'll never know :)

Caesar    438

The Ambulance (RP1) just got stolen, red/pink landrover stolen from one of the EMS members got robbed, and they stoled it.

This is it

Saw a heavily damage red LR south of berizino near the coast on a docks with a smallish industrial building next to a wall. I am guessing near Nizhnoye.

Had a red flame motorbike all day today, saved it once in Polana. Then jumped on, went to west forest, pressed save several times. Logged out, logged in few hours later after server restart, gone.

Someone said right after that they found a redflame motorbike in Polana.

So im guessing just a coincidence or when the server restarted, the vehicle spawned where i saved it the 2nd last time. Maybe ?

Well it's alpha, so I guess we'll never know :)

I found a motorbike under a tree in a forest, Even I don't know where I was. Got sooooooooooo lost.

Strangelove    0

Might've been mine, who knows :) Was it on RP1 ?

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

The Ambulance (RP1) just got stolen, red/pink landrover stolen from one of the EMS members got robbed, and they stoled it.

This is it

Saw a heavily damage red LR south of berizino near the coast on a docks with a smallish industrial building next to a wall. I am guessing near Nizhnoye.

Omg i got it back Belisk! it was the ambulance! thanks for this information. EMS will be in your debt!

Stefman123    0

Lost a sandy colored landrover yesterday on rp2 a beloved familey vehical if anyone sees it there may be a reward

Pepin    0

Lost an ATV and a dirtbike today.

Gone from trees by road east of a northern town....

Many bikes spotted in Berenzino in RP1, try there.

my team has had several vehicles dissapear with out any real reason, or they spawn blown up after a restart. not really sure how this works. theres no way anyone could of found it. idk maybe they did

Clintbet    0

I've had three motorcycles, and lost them all. One I lost just north of Old Fields, where I logged for the night. When I logged in, my tent was untouched, but my bike was gone. 2 minutes later I saw a ghillie on a similar bike very close to the camp. Damn thieves.

One I lost just east of Dubrovka, on the small road to Berezino. I was heading to the tp, but a zed busted the wheels, so had to search for some. Hid it in a bush, near a no-loot house. Came back, gone.

One just dissapeared at the lumbermill in berezino.

cheeko    0

I just found an ATV near Mogilevka loaded with guns, it was in the trees butnot hidden and needed a wheel. I'd be interested to know if it just got left like that or has it been moved by the server restart.

TomTwice    0

Hey guys!

Yesterday I bought a Green UAV from the donation shop for this lovely server RP1. Before I went to bed, I went far far far up nort from the NE airfield, and then I logged off. Today, just 10 minutes ago I logged in, only to see that it wasn't there.

If someone has taken it I would really appreciate to have it back!

All the best,

Tom Twice.

Guest achmed   
Guest achmed

White UAZ with a UN logo on the front was stolen, definitely by some assholes with a heli.

RP1.

Yellow UAZ stolen bit earlier by assholes with heli on RP2.

Zoarial    0

It is important for everyone to understand the number of players actuallu on this server community.

Lets say 1 person spends 2 hrs a day searching tale that and multiply it to the 500+ people registerd for te whitelist and you have a rediculously large search party. I agree hiding cars for 24hrs is impossibe with the servers but thats not hacks that 500+ people spread out all over the map with the samr goal... Find a car.

My best suggestion to you is to learn the geography and topagraphy of the map so you can get around on foot, steal cars and then leave them when you are done, but if you feel you have to hide then consider that between when you log off and when you log back in there are 500+ chances that someone will find it.

Strangelove    0

Anyone find a ATV in west forest today 8th? It had 3 jerrry cans 2 tired snd more in it. Just trying to to figure out what happened to it, not after revenge. Pm me if you want!

cheeko    0

Lost the ATV but whoever it was kindly left a motorbike. Found another bike that needs work too NE

hangman    0

Lost a bus and a green UAZ with a lot of meat east of Zelenogorsk, in the woods. we'd just like to know the fate of our brave vehicles (i guess someone took them for a ride)

a lot of meat was lost that day...

Guest Investorinski   
Guest Investorinski

Hey guys!

Yesterday I bought a Green UAV from the donation shop for this lovely server RP1. Before I went to bed, I went far far far up nort from the NE airfield, and then I logged off. Today, just 10 minutes ago I logged in, only to see that it wasn't there.

If someone has taken it I would really appreciate to have it back!

All the best,

Tom Twice.

Might have some info about that one.

I saw a green UAZ in the very north above NE airfield earlier today.

It had a broken wheel, a broken engine and some stuff (weapons) in it.

Later, some guys were looking for engine parts at TP and later the same people were trading the same stuff I saw in the UAZ.

I could at least give you the names ;)

Caesar    438

Might've been mine, who knows :) Was it on RP1 ?

Yes

White UAZ with a UN logo on the front was stolen, definitely by some assholes with a heli.

RP1.

Yellow UAZ stolen bit earlier by assholes with heli on RP2.

Asshole is not nice. However helicopters do make vehicle finding ridiculously easy, also the fact that 90% of vehicles seem to be in the north half of the map.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

The ambulance got stolen, red land rover RP 1. Last seen just outside TP when we got robbed and they head in a green UAZ towards gorka/berezino

Stefman123    0

Ive given up on vehicals for now as it seems something fishy is going on (not pointing any fingers at all just a disscussion me and my guys had last night).

We parked a landrover up the other day in such a way that it would have been impossible to get out without great effort.We had tank traps laid in such a way that they were clipping in to the vehical meaning (after a test in the armoury) if the engine had started the vehical should have started taking damage streght away and blown up.

We loged in the day after to find non of the tank traps had been removed(we had a before and after ss with the positions of the tank trap being exactly the same) but the vehicular had gone also the tents next to it holding military grade weapons (cco's and a svd camo i think its called) had not been touch yet it was in sight

again im not accusing anyone of anything just telling you guys what happened as it seemed strange and the land rover didn't de-spawn as we know the guys that have it now (they bought it off of another guy)

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

The ambulance got stolen, red land rover RP 1. Last seen just outside TP when we got robbed and they head in a green UAZ towards gorka/berezino

Just in case i let people know we got our ambulance back. So EMS is now open again for medical services and pickups!