Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Halo

Speedy Delivery

Do you want us to have are own colours on a vehicles to recognise us?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want us to have are own colours on a vehicles to recognise us?

• Yes this is a good idea!
    • No this is a bad idea!
    • I am not sure!

Halo    0

Hey guys im from Speedy Deliveries. We would like to suggest an idea for a delivery service to expand upon what we have built on it so far . Me and some others would like to propose having are delivery service a certain colour for objects! For example if we have a car we would like it to be yellow so people can recognise us. Don't get me wrong. You will still be able to rob us. However at least you know who we are. We might have an agreement of some sort. So i make this poll on your opinions. The three opinions 1. I like this idea it will be useful. 2. No i do not like this idea. 3. I am not sure abou this idea. Please comment freely. We would love you to show us your opinions on the matter.

With Regards Speedy Deliveries

its generally a good idea but cant be controlled like so many thinks, for example bandits just drive with yellow cars aswell to make easy robs on people who trust.

Skins would be a better sign since you can have them enabled or disabled by rolle and not everyone can have the same skin.

i would like to see cars like taxi or ambulance ofc but a color only for one clan wouldnt works since everyone can drive the car and pretend to be someone else.

greetz

Van

Guest cleaner_leon   
Guest cleaner_leon

Actually..we could announce if some of our cars get stolen. I also thought of an idea:

Maybe people start complaining about that we don't have to work for our vehicles, but what about if we find a car and repair it we could pm one of the admins and he changes the color of the car in e.g. a yellow one and vice versa if it gets stolen?

I don't know if this is possible, maybe one of the admins could throw in his suggestions?

edit: What you mentioned about the skins IS a good idea and would let bandits know about who we are, but it wouldnt protect hidden/unattended vehicles...

HAGGLE    5

Anything along these lines would be fantastic. Just anything really to give some sort of visual cue that it is a non hostile neutral taxi clan member would help greatly. There are quite a few bandits on the server who appreciate what we do with pick ups, and have had them apologize to me once they found out that they screwed up our vehicles or killed one of our members, etc.. A skin would work, and I see the issue with the colored cars, but it may still be do-able. Just my 2 cents.

Blizzard    0

is there a particular vehicle that you guys use (like the bus) that not alot of people use. so if people see that kind of car there like "hey its a speedies car lets get a ride". id say try to buy up every car of its kind and use that as your "signature" vehicles.

well just a suggestion

Guest cleaner_leon   
Guest cleaner_leon

yeah actually that was what we thought about but there will always be people that still rob us or steal our cars..but thats something into the right direction.

Would be awesome if we would`ve got atleast the big bandit clans at our backs because i heard most of em actually appreciate what we do

Blizzard    0

well ask em and see if you cant arrange a trade like gear for protection. \