Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SoWeMeetAgain

Remove TP

Remove the TP? Does it more good than bad or other way round?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the TP? Does it more good than bad or other way round?

• remove it, more bad than good
    • keep it, more good than bad

Yes, I am sorry, I really like the TP for the trading and vehicle repair and it looks awesome...

but it creates more problem than it solves. The safezone will always end somewhere, the rules cannot cover everything, people will do stupid stuff and kill there, cheat there, it's all a big clusterfuck. Just look at the reports concerning the TP.

It was an awesome idea, it was superbly set into place, but people are assholes and angle shooting every which way they can.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Agreed. If you decide to keep it use the same rules there as the rest of the server.

NO safe zone!

Guest broosy   
Guest broosy

i think groups of people would take it over and use it as their base and have free vehicle repair stations inside their base, that's a bit much lol.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

i think groups of people would take it over and use it as their base and have free vehicle repair stations inside their base, and that's a bit much lol.

Why?

They can't guard it 24/7, and if they can. Good fucking work of them, they deserve that place then. Why shouldn't good players have the right to something better? Just beacuse some players sucks it dosn't mean everyone has to play at their level.

Guest Justin   
Guest Justin

Thats stupid if people would control it. Its fine as it is but it is pretty stupid how people just guard there vehicles there all day. And as it stands the TP is working out fine, its nice to trade and talk to fellow players and all. Dont remove it or make it controlled/

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Thats stupid if people would control it. Its fine as it is but it is pretty stupid how people just guard there vehicles there all day. And as it stands the TP is working out fine, its nice to trade and talk to fellow players and all. Dont remove it or make it controlled/

Care to elaborate why it would be stupid if people could control it?

Guest Justin   
Guest Justin

Because there are large groups out there and once they get a hold of it no one else can really claim it because otherwise it will probably end in some kos's and drama on the forums. If it was a kos server it would be a different situation but with a non kos server you cant just go in there and take it cause it will end in "This is a robbery" and then everyone will start killing each other.

Guest broosy   
Guest broosy

Lol yeah, they might advertise they are allowing people to come in and repair then rob them as they do it. sneaky sneaky :P

Grimno    0

I say we keep it.

it's fun to have a place to go, sit down, chat with others, and not have any fear of being killed/robbed and knowing that if anyone does kill you, banhammer!

It's great for people who are loners, since factions have their "bases" which people in their group can back to and rest up, but for people not in the groups, they have nowhere to go. No incentive to go from point A to point B.

With the trading post, all players have a "base". An area to return to at the end of the day to talk with others and swap gear.

Airikr    0

Kinda like the TP aswell, good source of information since guys that recently got robbed somewhere close often comes there and tells other people that its robbers nearby.

However..wouldn't mind if a milita or security force was stationed there, maybe a force made by admins or sponsered by the community? Seen alot of KoS around there.

Halo    0

I would keep it only if there it was a no safe zone!

Rolle    2950

Then it would've been a war zone, what's the point of having it then?

Halo    0

Then it would've been a war zone, what's the point of having it then?

It was just a suggestion ???

Blizzard    0

i mean i could build some "bases" for people to fight over that are probly 1/3rd the size of the tp, but no repair points, infact the repair points in the tp will be removed in the near future so start looking for those car parts.

to be honest i think some people do not like the trade post either cause they are mad they cant kill/rob people that sell all of there gear and the fact that if they do rob them they have to wait for hrs for those people to leave so they could rob them.

Zoarial    0

The issue i see is this, Its a FANTASTIC place for this game, and with the good people of this community.

Sadly the truth is this, there are to many people willing to poke prod and find all the grey areas of the rules. These people wan't to do what they want how they want when they want and they feel the are above the GM's and the rules they are willing to argue and argue until they can find the next hole.

IMO there is only one way to make it the way it should be and that's harsher punishments for those who do not follow those basic simple rules.

You break a rule (7 day ban) second time (permanent ban). Now that obviously will still be reviewed by GM's and until a refined set of rules are set GM's would have to take it on a case by case basis. But the there are two ways to solve this issue. Exclude the people making it a bad place, or remove the temptation.

Blizzard    0

well i used to be an admin of a server so i know how that all goes, people like to see just how far they can push you and the other GMs then complain when u snap.

I don't see why people would do this seeing as this is the ONLY rp server that has a large decent community. people should follow rules because this an awesome and rare experience that you cant get on any other dayz server. Im all for you enforcing the rules

and making people really think about there actions more.

this server has more then the needed population that a few banned people will not impact the constant flow of people coming here.

to be honest if someone is just trying to see how far they can bend the rules then they have no place here and would be better off in COD or any of the many other servers with a multitude of worse things that could happen

Please lets make a warzone with a base that can actually be raided, then people who want to start a fight will be around there and not so much at TP.

Also please remove the repair station and build it into the warzone base, you have to fight for that, its just too OP when the public can access it 24/7 without problems.

i like the TP but we also need some action at another place, we have a safe zone lets get a warzone. Things will be much more balanced after that iam sure.

greetz

Van