Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SoWeMeetAgain

Rule question - shoot but don't kill during robbery

Hello there!

No I do not plan on doing this to anybody myself.

Would it be allowed to shoot someone while robbing him, even though he complied somewhat, when you KNOW he will not die from it? EG you KNOW he has 12k blood and you shoot him in the leg with a pistol, you know he will not die, that's just the way this game is.

Give him a morphine after so you are sure his legs are working.

Any rule problems with that?

Greetings

I think its legit as long you dont tell them to "walk" into zombies with broken bones.

Broken bones are good to hold the hostages under control and should be allowed imo, even when you leave the persons with broken legs it should not be punished when you dont leave them in middle of zombies to die.

its a tool for taking hostages i think as long they dont die its totally okay.

greetz

Van

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

I think its legit as long you dont tell them to "walk" into zombies with broken bones.

Broken bones are good to hold the hostages under control and should be allowed imo, even when you leave the persons with broken legs it should not be punished when you dont leave them in middle of zombies to die.

its a tool for taking hostages i think as long they dont die its totally okay.

greetz

Van

Agreed!

but surely this is just being down right sadistic if they comply surely you got wat you wanted unless ur twisted and need to get a kick outta some needless act ..bit like peeps who torture cats they usually mentally disturbed

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

but surely this is just being down right sadistic if they comply surely you got wat you wanted unless ur twisted and need to get a kick outta some needless act ..bit like peeps who torture cats they usually mentally disturbed

Its a game... Someone needs to take a chill pill..

is this allowed can i kidnap a player place him in a box defacate on him every hour then when im bored break both his legs and give him a tenner for a taxi

Rolle    2963

Question: why would you want to break someones legs while robbing him?

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Does the reason really mather?

I mean, either it is allowed or it isn't.

And i think VanV above gave a very good reason to why.

Rolle    2963

Yes, it does. If it's just for fun then no, it's not allowed.

As said, give him a morphine afterwards so you KNOW his legs are working again! I do not want to leave anybody with a broken leg anywhere, no no.

That's not at all the question, btw.

edit: it would be a ruleplay reason, for a real [strange guy] who deserves some pain...

no Tazoo, that is not what this is about. Please people just read what I wrote. I was being very specific. I said nothing about out of range for comms. I said YOU ARE SURE he has 12k blood, not "you are guessing".

Rolle    2963

The OP is talking about robbery. I don't see any valid reason why you would need to shoot at someone's legs to cripple them during a robbery. On the other hand VV's idea about kidnapping and prisoners sounds ok, these are 2 different scenarios though.

sarcasm83    0

Well if someone doesn't comply to your orders and starts running, shoot him in the leg, especially if he doesn't have a weapon. That'd seem more fair than a headshot and be pretty damn RP.

But if he already stopped, there's no reason to shoot him in the leg so... dunno why you'd have to.

That is exactly why I am asking, if he runs it's alright to kill him.

But what about shooting him after he (somewhat) complied, when you KNOW, you 100% KNOW it will not kill him, and you will give him a morphine and bandage afterwards, so you KNOW his legs are working and you KNOW he is not bleeding out.

Would there be any rule problems?

Not for fun, rule playing reason for someone who deserves pain.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

So, if i take a hostage its ok?

And if i just rob someone its not ok?

Correct Rolle?

Also, if i rob someone and then take him hostage is it ok?

Rolle    2963

Will have to talk with other GMs about that, will get back to you later.

Grimno    0

I vote no on shooting them in the legs.

Could very easilly be blown out of propertions and lead to firefights and executions...

Dergeno    0

bringin someone into the woods, let him run around in a circle so he looses orientation. shoot legs, fix wounds, give blood. leave him to crawl until he dies on thirst/hunger.

dont really know if this should be allowed.

Rolle    2963

It's a no for me, will only increase the number of (false) KoS reports, cries and drama on the forums.

Guest nikomarsu   
Guest nikomarsu

I have a question about the same topic.

One day two guys chased me from NWA to veresnik (little mountain south of NWA). They didnt shout forexample: stop, or we'll shoot you.

They shot me with m14, i passed out, they ran up to me, bandaged me, gave morphine and blood. then they asked me to drop my weapons and backpack and run towards green mountain.

SO, did they do anything wrong? considering that i didn't die

WHY THE FUCK can't you people read? I SPECIFICALLY wrote that it would include giving him morphine, so HE DOES NOT HAVE TO CRAWL, HE CAN RUN

Tronword    0

WHY THE FUCK can't you people read? I SPECIFICALLY wrote that it would include giving him morphine, so HE DOES NOT HAVE TO CRAWL, HE CAN RUN

Stow the attitude Mr. You're out of line.