Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SoWeMeetAgain

Rule question - abandon at sea?

Hello there.

No I do not plan on doing this myself to anybody. This would be for one special person who really asked for it.

Would it be allowed to strip someone of ALL his stuff, give him a coyote backpack with 8 heat packs, also give him 4 more heatpacks, two sodas and two cans of beans, then take him FAR out to the sea, make him get out of the boat and leave him?

You have made sure he will not die, it will just take a shitload of time to get back...

Greetings

This is RP and should be tolerated, its a strange rp play but its one for sure, when you leave the guy more options then just to die it should be legit imo. Just make sure its possible to make it out living, heres the risk tough that he will report you when he would die on his journay because you didnt gave him enough heatpacks or food/drink xD

greetz

Van

Grimzz    0

in the middle of the sea?

better you leave him on that island..10km offmap South east.

give him lot of food and drink..and leave him there

i ever kiddnap a guy with chooper..

and leave him there..lol..that poor guy :P

Grimzz    0

Oh really?

i dunno about that..

haha

if someone stupid enough

he will sit there until he died of hunger or thirst >.<

Rolle    2963

Where are these twisted ideas coming from?

Let's say you do that to somebody and he dies in water, cause he didn't make it to the shore. You would get punished for RDM, so what's the point of doing it? Unless you WANT to get banned and just looking for a fun way of getting there, I can fix that in a second.

what would your fun way be?

I just thought about it, he doesnt have to die from cold, it just takes him down to 6000 blood anyways. So you can give him enough food and water for him to make it to the shore (you can calculate how much he needs) and if he then dies its his own fault... give him a compass, tell him his coordinates, all fine?

cba    0

Why do you guys play to take the joy of the game away from other players?

Behind the avatar there is real people and your are messing with their time and fun..

Edit: and Rolles fun and fast way would be

#exec ban nicknameofthearsehere

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Why do you guys play to take the joy of the game away from other players?

Behind the avatar there is real people and your are messing with their time and fun..

Edit: and Rolles fun and fast way would be

#exec ban nicknameofthearsehere

With that logic there shouldn't be any bandits on the server since they rob people of their stuff..

Nice catering to only one side of the coin there mate...

Keep the good work up..

pomp    0

Are you even able to access your inventory while swimming?

Guest Charles Manson   
Guest Charles Manson

Are you even able to access your inventory while swimming?

No, you're not able to access inventory while swimming.

And this won't work for the same reason virtual jails do not work in MMO's... nobody is going to pay or spend their gaming time logged in to a game they can't play.

Why would that person who you stripped and dropped in the ocean even stay logged in at that point? There's no autorun key. So they will have to spend an hour or more of their time "playing" the game just holding down the W key until their toon reaches the shore again.

Most people would likely just find a new server to play on, seeing as they would rather switch servers than spend an hour or more swimming or waiting to die.

SuperDarly    0

Here's how it would go down. Guy gets dropped way the hell outside the playable map area. Guy logs off game, and comes to website. Guy flags down Rolle or GM in shoutbox or PM and says "hey some jerk off dropped me 10 clicks outside the map in the middle of the ocean, can you just port me back to shore? Thanks." Guy probably gets ported back because the admins aren't jerks.

The end.

Guest Charles Manson   
Guest Charles Manson

uh you are actually able to open your inventory while swimming, don't tell shit man

You are wrong.

cba    0

With that logic there shouldn't be any bandits on the server since they rob people of their stuff..

Nice catering to only one side of the coin there mate...

Keep the good work up..

I was this close to add a disclaimer that said "farb this is not pvp, this is grifing" because i know you would come running as soon as i posted and say something like you did... you always do. But i didn't because i thought you would understand that.... but oh well..

I haven't Whined ones when i get robbed, murdered, or killed. But come on that's not PVP that's just retarded.

Tosme    0

These ideas will most likely get you banned, you can do them, but with a price.

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

Most dumbest idea I have ever read on this server..

nKe    0

Haha someone did this to someone couple of days ago.

Had a good laugh, keep up the good work guys.

Also Rolle, how it is the kidnappers fault if the person they kidnapped decides to not eat/drink nor swim back to coast?

Larsson    0

It's one thing to rob someone. I think everybody who signs up to play on this server knows there is a great 50/50 chance of whomever you run into is a bandit. But to rob someone, and take them 10 clicks out to sea so they have to swim back?

That's just torture, aswell as possibly bannable offense if the victim dies. Idiotic idea.