Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Bye Bye RP :/

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

I have decided that i'll stop playing RP. I started playing on a regular server and i really enjoyed it. So if you also wan't to Change your DayZ Adventuring feeling just send me a PM ;)

Why I Leave: The two latest weeks there have been to much Rule changing, the Trading Camp was a disaster and it have been to much lag/server crashs wich have been leading me to the "bug world".

And when you know that Admins can do a Char rollback and refuses to do it it's pretty sad...

I don't say this to be a "Hater" but seriously focus on the Players not your "BIG WORK" and when you've lost and Mk 48 mod and Coyote with AS50 in it and gets teleported to Bug Zone you pretty much don't wan't your Response on the Troubleshooting Page "THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO IT IS THE HEAD ADMIN AND HE'S SUPER BUSY"...

Anyway, also aaaaall the way since i Joined the server there have been alot of "Admin Corrupting" (i won't go on any further details about this) as i said before *Please Admins Care More About The Players Not So Much About Your Selfs* it would help your servers alot.

Well Well i gotta get goin now only have the weekend to gather up some weapons ;)

P.S. I won't answer any Questions if i don't think they are whorthy to be answered...

Thanks for the time here Bye Bye...

// Br0ze The Bambi / *Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Im off now so (Yeah) FUCK YOU*

hangman    0

have fun when encountering servers with hackers, wonderfull headshots with AS50 half a mile away and all the nice stuff that happens on the other servers :)

Rolle    2937

It's an alpha, shit happens. Do I create bugs or crash the servers on purpose? No.

And the whole "admins are corrupted, they didn't restore my character" is getting old.

Have fun, I hope you find a better server, bye!

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Rolle , thank you but it's not that hard to find a better server. And you of anyone should know what i mean with "corrupted admins" ..

Hangman: It's almost the same on this server :)

Tosme    0

Corrupted admins comments just get placed in my carebox, and there's room for more.

Good luck finding what you're searching for.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Corrupted admins comments just get placed in my carebox, and there's room for more.

Good luck finding what you're searching for.

Np , i already found what i searched for and i Enjoyed my 5 houres streak off it , thank you...^^

CaptainClaw    0

bye bye broze... have fun in your adventures... hope every time you die an admin will roll you back because its you on your next server :)

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Take care Bambi! Even tough i never knew you. :P

Shuey    0

Rolle,

Thank you for not rolling back every time someone like Bambi dies. Screwing over 49 other players progress to help one person is not worth it.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Bye Bye Captain ! I had a good time trying to hunt you down :) And you know i died by bugs in the game atleast 15 times and i never complained untill now.. Hope you'll have a good time taking over Cherno like real mens !

farabute: bye bye i suppose stranger :P

Rolle,

Thank you for not rolling back every time someone like Bambi dies. Screwing over 49 other players progress to help one person is not worth it.

I see you haven't got that much Experience of the game here sir. If you looked really close or even read the whole thread it's pretty easy to do a character rollback :) Ever heard about it ? :) And if a not experienced scripter tries to accomplish some fixes on the server and it ends up crashing the whole server and killing three people it's pretty much his duty to fix it don't you think ? :) So next time you try to do a "counter comment" please have some arguments with you :)