Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wiktor

Hello!

Wiktor    0

Howdy! My ingame name is Viktor (it also happens to be my IRL middle-name).

I'm a 28yr male from Sweden, currently living outside Oslo, Norway.

Got whitelisted today and am planning to make my debut on the RP server tonight or saturday.

I only have about 20hrs of playing DayZ and at most 1hr playing Arma2 so I'm a bit nervous that I'll make a complete a*s out of myself so I'll just hide out in the bushes the first time haha.

See you guys out there, I think it's gonna be awesome. Awesome in the way that only a zombie-apocalyptic RP-world can be.

Airikr    0

If you're ever looking for a Clan look up Nords in the Clan and group section. We're a bunch of players from sweden. The age ranges from 17-27. Most are around 20+.

And Welcome to the server!

Wiktor    0

If you're ever looking for a Clan look up Nords in the Clan and group section. We're a bunch of players from sweden. The age ranges from 17-27. Most are around 20+.

And Welcome to the server!

Thank you!

I might very well be looking for a clan in the near future, I'll be sure to keep the Nords in mind!

Wiktor    0

Btw, here is a short background to my character Viktor. I found his journal in an old box in the basement =)

Viktor dropped out of swedish University studies at the age of 20 to make the big bucks instead. After six months of banana peeling in Norway he began traveling the globe. As many other backpackers before him he had his sight set on the east and finally ended up in Thailand, spending his days on a worn down vespa he bought for fifty bucks from a shady looking thai fisherman with three teeth.

For five years he travelled eastern Asia; Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar, living of his norwegian earnings and taking odd jobs where ever they might appear. However, with funds running low he decided to head back to Norway and the big bucks.

The trip through China took many months, walking and hitchhiking his way north east.

At the age of 26 his life would change forever when he made his way into Chernarus.

When the zombie apocalypse hit with full force Viktor was living with an old couple in Zelenogorsk. Pyotr, the seventy year old man owned and operated the fuel station in Zelenogorsk and Viktor was allowed to work there in exchange for food and shelter.

Pyotr and his wife Hana was killed and eaten one night when Viktor was tending to the fuel station. All he found was a can of beans and an old hatchet.

Today, Viktor is trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. It's a day-to-day project involving looting, running from zombies and crawling. Viktor is fed up with just surviving and has begun exploring the vast wilderness of Chernarus in hope of finding other survivors or at the very least some medical supplies and an old Enfield rifle.

If you meet Viktor you will fnd that he is just a nice guy trying to get a grips with the world being a cold hard place filled with zombies. If you try to rob him he will most likely give you all of his beans then beg for his life. He is NOT the spitting image of a Hollywood Hero. More like Paul Giamatti in Sideways...

Viktor's positive attributes:

* Friendly

* Smells good

* Can turn a can of beans into a gourmet meal

Viktor's negative attributes:

* Can't ride a bike

* Often brakes his leg trying to crawl into a shed. Old football-injury.

* Can't navigate without GPS, laptop and Google Maps.

* His gourmet bean stew has a strange effect on peoples digestive system.