Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:26
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DIABLO258

Hello! And a quick question

Guest DIABLO258   
Guest DIABLO258

Hello! I am DIABLO258. On DayZ my name is Neil.

I plan on playing on your servers, and having alot of fun. I just had a question. How can you tell if your White list application has been accepted/denied? Its almost been 24 hours and I haven't gotten an email or Pm.

Thanks! And I hope to see you all soon in game!

cba    0

What happens if you try and login? That should be a giveaway

Centrinoja    0

I feel there should be an Official response as to weather or not your accepted onto the whitelist. If this already does happen then cool if not then here's an idea for the admins! :)

Guest DIABLO258   
Guest DIABLO258

I logged out and back in. Nothing has changed. I assume that I was denied? Rats.

Centrinoja    0

again if you was denied im sure the game would say that however im not 100% sure asn im no admin xD however i believe when you try logging in if your not currently whitelisted you will be stuck waiting for character or loading forever :) this isnt much help im sure and i feel your frustration give it a few hours let the admins see your topic i am sure you will get a reply here if theres no reply by lunch time PM a gamemaster(the ones with a purple name, Or Rolle personally) sorry i cant be much more help mate

Want to have a higher chance of getting whitelisted? Think about your application before sending it. What are you trying to do and accomplish on our servers? How will your application present you as a player? It's better to write too much than too little.

Important

Even though you can join the server without being whitelisted, you will never get in game. Instead you will be stuck on Loading screen forever.

the above is a quote directly from Rolle you can find the full post here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-join?action=lastpost

Guest Lexusex   
Guest Lexusex

If you go to whitelist application link, you can see the status of your application below.

Guest DIABLO258   
Guest DIABLO258

Thank you so much Lexusex!