Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:40

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorpz

accidental hatchet attack in elek

Guest Scorpz   
Guest Scorpz

I just wanted to post and apologise to who ever that was I just accidently hit with my hatchet in elek store. I honestly didn't mean to i just panicked and hit my attack button when I saw something come around the corner. I'm new to the game (only started yesterday) so still have slight jitters at times lol.

I guess i got my comeupance as he commenced to obliterate me with his nice machine gun, back to square one I go :(

Anyway, if you read this, sorry again.

Tronword    0

That's awesome Scorpz. You got what was coming to you, but I'm glad this game puts you on edge. I love that rush.

Guest Scorpz   
Guest Scorpz

Yep, that was me!

I'm really sorry mate, we both ran around that corner at the same time and panic mode just kicked in as I'd heard a zombie moan lol.

We live and learn though, so I'm not too worried, just wanted to make sure I apologised as I've only just joined this server and didn't want that to be held against me :)

I sure did Tronword! Server had just come back up so wasn't expecting anyone to be around so quickly lol. In all fairness he just defended himself so I hold no grudge towards him whatsoever :)

Like he said, just before server went down he was kind enough to give me a nice ALICE backpack, it's great that you guys are so nice towards people. Although saying that I'm looking forward to being robbed in a strange sort of way as I haven't experienced anything like that yet lol.