Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest farbaute

Thread to sarcasm83 about something with admins and stuff

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Here is your thread. Now write. :)

i know its not fair on this server, everyone knows and sometimes you have to feel it yourselfe when youre new.

dont leave us sarcasm try to see what the server rlly offers but dont see it as the ultimativ solution for RP =)

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Idd. Make a good post about the things how you see it instedd.

Try to get the other over to "your side" to understand your point of view.

Beacuse the shoutbox did the exact opposite for most i would think. :/

sarcasm83    0

Why is everyone being so offensive towards me? :/ I wasn't trying to flame, insult, whine, annoy or anything else.

I'm not even kidding when I say it makes me actually sad that everyone needs to gang up on me after merely trying to say "Hey, all the good guys are leaving the server because the server rules aren't being broken, I think it's an issue that there's alot of griefers on the server and our neutral helping group just got totally destoyed and we only got belittled and called whiners and offended by the rest of the community when we brought it up."

My goal wasn't to bitch about it, insult anyone etc.

I just came on this server to escape from the mindlessness of the public servers and try and build something nice - a group of helping people, because that's how I'd like to play the game. I don't know why it annoys you people so much that I'm not that into PvP - and I never said PvP should be removed, like you specifically somehow understood... but you all jumped to conclusions, didn't really read up, called it flaming and then started repeating "Stop.. stop or I'll ban you... stop... stop" and I'm the only one threatened with a ban for discussing. Then when replying to you all about what you say to me, apparently is continuing with the subject and only I'm to blame... when you misunderstand me, I try to specify and people tell me to "shut the fuck up" and banthreat.

That, in my books, is NOT respect. When I talked about the admin, I meant Jedediah. Heard he only belittled the reports of what happened to our group - but I can't really state anything specific as I wasn't there. I just know that I came here and Mercy tells me everything is destroyed. :/

And as I guess I'm supposed to write all further explanations here how you people misunderstood me in the shoutbox, as I'm not allowed to reply to you IN THE SHOUTBOX as I'm "flaming" and if I continue talking I get banned;

I'm not bummed about a death, like again I think you farbaute thought. This isn't some "in the moment of my pissed-offness I just spew how I'm so pissed right now" thing, that happens when people die and get frustrated.I dindn't even die. This is how I feel after all my experiences on the server and I sure as hell know _I'M_ not a person who has started ANY shit. I'm just here to make friends, but for some reason, I've made a whole bunch of enemies :(

I just noticed Bendy left (community helper) yesterday because no one cared about the broken rules and injustice done to him ( http://www.dayzrp.com/t-spaghetti-forever-bye-bye )and right now we totally all got destroyed, multiple days of work for nothing because some people mindlessly destroyed everything we had for fun and when we mention it in any way, we're basically insulted and said we shouldn't complain.

Especially you farbaute... When I talk to you, it seems you're talking about a public server where anything goes, telling me to "deal with it, pvp is a part of it, don't whine when you die" even though I was talking about THIS server. The rules and atmosphere here and the fact that I'm not seeing the respect, the following of the rules that this server advertises itself for. Alot of same griefing going on here that I was trying to escape from - and I thought it's not really allowed? :/

I guess I must have mis-understood then, seeing the outbreak of hate towards me when I mention this.

Most visible in the shoutbox, where you only get told to shut up if you discuss unbroken rules. I was trying to speak generally, to everyone, constructively, that I don't think that Rolle and the founders of this members had this in mind when they created this server.. Neutral/Friendly people are leaving when they've had too much and feel no one even cares.

PvP wars going on with clans, fine - but seems that everyone who stumbles at the "warzones" where something has gone down, will get shot - as no one knows who's who.

All our trading equipment was in those cars and being traders really doesn't work when someone just explodes it sky high to see some pretty explosions :/ I'd understand someone STOLE it. I'm not "whining" about anything that is ALLOWED IN THE RULES. Never whined when I've been robbed, never whined if a vehicle got stolen. I only bring these things up when people aren't following the rules and I think you should aim your BAN THREATS TOWARDS THOSE PEOPLE, NOT ME.

i know its not fair on this server, everyone knows and sometimes you have to feel it yourselfe when youre new.

dont leave us sarcasm try to see what the server rlly offers but dont see it as the ultimativ solution for RP =)

Yeah I'm considering leaving because I've been killed on sight and been called a dumb fuck, I've been threatened in the shoutbox with bans when I discuss and at the same time the person who I was "complaining to" is saying "stop crying, shut the fuck up" etc and they get NO WARNINGS. NONE.

I'm leaving, because the rules are not being enforced. Some clans seem to be totally outside of the rules and I haven't yet seen anything said to them every time we bring up that someone broke the rules and in return for trying to uphold the rules and the nice atmosphere of the community _WE_ get told to shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry though - I guess I should've never said anything and just swallowed my pride of being offended multiple times and ... I guess becoming a bandit then, as it's the only beneficial way to play, even on this server - and I didn't expect that. I thought you can be neutral, trader, helper and pretty much not get your stuff blown skyhigh and killed because someone thought you're their clanenemy or whatever.

This is the PM I saw when I happily came back to try and help people

(I only remove names, because I don't know if these people want to be mentioned, not because we have anything to hide):

"I may be done with this server, tbh. Yesterday was a huge shit show.

XXXX and I logged in to find the bus and car blown up, that means all the gear is gone. Then, we went out to find another vehicle for SPEEDY but ended up running into trouble, 2 of the 3 of us that went out got broken legs after I logged off in berezino, logged back on an hour later to find out they had the broken legs and went to fix them up while we waited for (what I thought was) a rescue from BB... turns out they had just hijacked a bus, which we were able to run to and someone fixed the tire, we rolled out and a white car came from the other side of the road (close to the TP) and BB tried to rob them with us three still in the bus... turns out it was CB in the car, and all hell broke loose. XXXX died once again in the fire fight that ensued, a heli came out of no where and was the first shots fired in the fight. XXXXXX and the BB guys killed the 2 in the car and 1 gunner from the chopper and they retreated. We got in the car and headed to our original destination, the TP, and then came the CB back with their chopper. They bullied me around, made fun of me a bunch, thought they stole from me but it turned out to be a f#%&/#ng glitch because I had switched backpacks like 40 times trying desperately to appease XXXX because he was so worried about his coyote pack... I just ended up rage quitting after all that. I came on this server to RP, not PVP.. unless the "PVP" was part of the RP, in this case its just RDM PVP........ I'm annoyed to say the least, and we still have 0 vehicles. May just go completely neutral with absolutely no alliances.. not sure. just gotta still calm down from it and decide if I still want to play on this "RP" server or accept the fact that such a thing doesnt really exist.."

and after this was told, Jedediah belittled the whole thing - but apparently it's ok because he was just really drunk.

Like I said; I came here to make friends and have fun... Not that I think I'm untouchable if I help people and totally accept that; I accept to be robbed of my stuff and vehicles, but all the mindless PvP, just blowing up cars, heli's just chasing and shooting anything that moves.... it feels some clans are totally untouchable and don't need to follow the rules.

As the fact is, that I haven't ever shot a bullet towards a player. I have never insulted anyone with cursewords. I have never disobeyed rules of robbers, but the fact remains that I have been called names, disrespected, shot to death, all vehicles blown up and then LAUGHED upon by the whole shoutbox and I'm the one who got thretened with a ban for discussing.

I think that's enough grounds for me to be at least somewhat disappointed that this didn't turn out to be what I really hoped it would be. (And I really think even the founders of this server would rather have people like me and other helpers on the server than people who go out constantly destroying something for fun.. as ... why did they even come on this server if the only thing they wanna do is deathmatch away?)

In the shoutbox, I merely tried to state that I think the server has a problem with all this, as it shouldn't have to end that way that the people trying to play differently than PvP will have to leave to make room for PvP.

I thought I'd be able to put the "this is your story" marketing phrase to good use and create the story I wanted to, helping people, trading, etc.

If things remain like this, it is not possible and attempting it ends up with depressing results, just like this one, as we barely even got our little friendly group off the ground and now it's ashes.

Sorry if I somehow stepped on someone's toes, as ... you all got angry.

Zoarial    0

Let me clear up a few things admin side, first although its very sad that we do not always get to bring justice to those who do wrong, we do try our hardest. Its not an easy thing to watch the forums 24/7 when the admins themselves want to have lives and even play the game, so do we get everyone...Sadly No but we do try are hardest.

Secondly, aiming ban threats towards you? If that was the way it came across i apologize this was not the intention, the goal was to make a generalized statement away from the shout box into the forums.

As for the flaming in general it really needs to die down, there are a lot of people in the forums doing things just to antagonize a situation into a fight and it has hit the admins last nerve. We have given warnings and they are continuously ignored and will begin to result in bans. I am not trying to insinuate you sarcasm as a suspect, those people know who they are.

Now referring to the comments following this, if they is ANY flaming, hating, racism or just down right UN-adult comments i will ban those specific people and close the thread.

sarcasm83    0

Edit: Sorry Zoarial, wrote this while you added your reply... thanks for the clarification for the ban thing - I appreciate it - and you're alright in my books.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And why is it, that the admins don't think twice about saying I'm getting banned simply discussing this in the shoutbox, but people clearly breaking the rules on the server, insulting and making fun of people, just flying around in choppers shooting people for fun and destroying things are 100% untouchable and don't even get warnings?

And Rolle just basically replied my friend that "sorry to hear you go, but nothing we can do, if you find a better RP server, let me know and I'll try it too"

interesting attitude. In order to uphold such rules, you actually do need to punish the people breaking them...

Though sure, you can ofcourse just tell em "stop whining, shut the fuck up" and dust it under the carpet... hmh.

(Not that I'm saying the ADMINS do this. Just surprised the people who openly do this in the shoutbox ALL THE TIME aren't getting a single warning. [Looking at you farbaute and xChronicles] And the same KoS/griefing reports have been flowing for multiple days in the shoutbox, every few hours(!), and you can't get anyone banned? Why is that? See multiple people complaining about a chopper firing at things on a server during multiple hours... can't you see who it is? I'd be a bit more strict about it - but hey; your server)

Well, so much for the speedy delivery service on RP2 helping noobs and .. well, everyone who just asks for it.

The 2 days that it almost worked was fun though, thanks for anyone who followed the rules and made it awesome. Just expected a bit more respect for donating, following all the rules and being a good guy.

And yeah, I guess you can close the thread now. This is all I have to say and it doesn't seem anyone else really cares anyway.

Zoarial    0

Sacrasum83 i am deeply sorry to hear that you are considering leaving over this. I personally do not agree with ANY RDM on this server.

I do as that you keep in mind that cases are always two sides, you see a clan roll in with a chopper and open fire, and the clan sees themselves rolling up and getting revenge for an attack that happened a hour earlier. I am not talking about specific events merely expressing that every case has its sides that have to be investigated.

No if you would like to have the person who sent you that PM that was "bullied" or if you feel you are being harassed Please PM with a name and a C&P of the convo and i will make sure personally that it is handled. It goes against forum rules.

HAGGLE    5

Zoarial, Thank you for being cool in this. I appreciate your level of respect in this issue!

Sarcasm is where I was last night. Beyond frustrated. I think it comes down to the realization that this can't be/isn't a true RP server. Which is fine, I'm not really asking for change as much as I am just a little sad that I was misinformed. Last night, I finally snapped. After reading/witnessing a ton of drama caused by constant rule breaking/bending because everyone is so paranoid that the other side is also breaking/bending the rules.. and then having it happen to me finally set me off.

I don't know if I will be sticking around or not, I do enjoy playing with the few friendly's I've come in contact with, so tbh I really do want to stay to have a somewhat "safe haven" away from the mass of true griefers and hackers.. and don't read that as a safe haven away from my character dying, I understand PVP is a part of this game, and welcome it in the correct way.. on a public hive it is kill or be killed, no questions asked, KOS everyone.. but I got tired of that game play and sought after a place to chill in a game and escape the reality of bullshit. Utopia doesn't even exist in virtual reality, unfortunately.

Regardless, GL everyone. And thanks to those whose attitude isn't just "STFU GTFO".

sarcasm83    0

Zoarial, Thank you for being cool in this. I appreciate your level of respect in this issue!

Sarcasm is where I was last night. Beyond frustrated. I think it comes down to the realization that this can't be/isn't a true RP server. Which is fine, I'm not really asking for change as much as I am just a little sad that I was misinformed. Last night, I finally snapped. After reading/witnessing a ton of drama caused by constant rule breaking/bending because everyone is so paranoid that the other side is also breaking/bending the rules.. and then having it happen to me finally set me off.

I don't know if I will be sticking around or not, I do enjoy playing with the few friendly's I've come in contact with, so tbh I really do want to stay to have a somewhat "safe haven" away from the mass of true griefers and hackers.. and don't read that as a safe haven away from my character dying, I understand PVP is a part of this game, and welcome it in the correct way.. on a public hive it is kill or be killed, no questions asked, KOS everyone.. but I got tired of that game play and sought after a place to chill in a game and escape the reality of bullshit. Utopia doesn't even exist in virtual reality, unfortunately.

Regardless, GL everyone. And thanks to those whose attitude isn't just "STFU GTFO".

Yeah, I think this is by far THE BEST server I've been on - there's no doubt about that. The friendlymoments, the tradecamp and aslong as it lasted, it was awesome. But when something you've worked for days just to help the community gets totally raped and shat on (pardon my language, but that's the best description I can come up with) in just a few hours, it doesn't exactly encourage you to stay and form a friendly group.

To me, it still feels like banditry is overwhelming and more or less the "only beneficial way" - and even though I'm a BIG FAN of shooting people repeatedly in the face with a highpowered rifle in every other game, for some reason in this game I don't feel comfortable by sending people to the coast, having to start again - or even that I want to be so mean that I take what someone has found etc.

I have no idea why - but I just have a huge amount of respect towards other players because of the permadeath.

And when that respect is nowhere near coming back in any form, it gets to you; I can't deny that. Maybe it did result in me "whining"... most people do think you can't get attached to your gear, most people do think there's no use of trying to build something, work for an endgame - but for some reason I'd REALLY like to do it. The game has such a great atmosphere - I love the environments that kinda remind me of Finland to begin with.. I love trekking the forests, hunting, sitting around a campfire with other survivors, raiding places together, having eachothers back from the zombies and I LOOOOVE the idea of the tradecamp, being able to really bond with the community. Too bad all the good tradeitems we had are now blown to bits along all the vehicles, on both servers (if I understood SoWeMeetAgain correctly)

I've never had anything against someone legitly robbing me - I just wish we really could keep it so that people would roleplay, and not play in a trollish mindset, giving them ideas "hihihi so many people, I wanna grenade them", "Oh cars, wow I'll explode them >: D that'll piss em off so much xDDDD" etc.

Immersion is what I'm after.. friends is what I'm looking... and simply the possibility to play how I'd prefer is the only thing I'm asking for. But among the thousands of servers for this game, there doesn't seem to be a server where this really is possible.

Why couldn't you mayhem loving people just stayed on public servers - I can't understand... as they already had exactly the kinda playstyle you want. Wanna blow everyone's vehicle up? HEY GO NUTS - It's not against the rules! Wanna kill everyone, allowed; Thousands of servers to do that on... Why come here?.... Oh well.

Again, thanks for everyone legit and friendly. Maybe I'll see you after a while, when the "CoD kiddies" and griefers have been caught, the "grey areas" in the rules of the trading camp are gone.. etc.. I don't know. And no, I don't regret donating or anything.. I think it's great what you're trying to do here - I truely do.

Rolle    2970

I doubt any server will be able to stick to the rules 100%. This is a sandbox game, players are free to do what they want in game. What I want is to re-create the atmosphere of the first weeks of DayZ - friendly players here and there, but also bandits. Paranoia of meeting other players and distrust and betrayal of others. These are the core values of DayZ that I think make it unique. Sure, there are players on this server that break the rules, I can assure you that we are trying our best to find them and remove them from the game.

It's not that easy though. You still have to remember this is an alpha and all tools we are using are custom made by the community or by me. They are not 100% accurate.

I know it is frustrating to lose your gear due to a rule breaker or a hacker like on public servers. Been there, experienced that. My personal take on the thing is that every fresh start is a new adventure - after all, this is only a game.

sarcasm83    0

lol, at least now I know who destroyed all the vehicles... Just randomly asked as a joke from this video:

if they did it and ... what do you know, they did :D

MrRaiz0r came to shoutbox and had a quick chat. They took everything from the cars and blew up all 3 vehicles.

I don't know WHY but it makes me feel better, knowing it wasn't just some kid with a chopper who shot all of it with his only goal trying to cause us grief, even destroying all the valuables inside without ever even looking in.

I AM bummed out though that they had to destroy the vehicles. He said sorry though when I said we're friendlies and just trying to get a crew going who helps people.

So .. you're allowed to just destroy vehicles?

But yeah I guess it's the same endresult as them taking them.

Except that we can't ever steal em back.

Mixed feelings - but damn I respect his honesty so much, that I'll definately not hold a grudge. After all, BB ARE Bandits.

And thanks for the reply Rolle - I do admit that the "journey" of gathering all those vehicles and all those items was indeed fun and an awesome (slightly stressful) adventure.. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about how it ended, seeing as I had fun doing it anyway.

And I guess having feelings this big over a game only means it's one damn intense, yet addictive game, even if it's "only a game" :)

Just wondering how it'd be possible to become a regular helper... how to have some sort of ground to stand on, to be able to do it dedicatedly... hmm hmm.

I like that "every fresh start is a new adventure" line alot though. I see what you mean. The other day I just learned it's pointless to keep on saving things for later... if you have a bike; Drive it now before it's gone. If you have bullets; Use em before you die etc. Have fun, live in the moment etc.

So ... all this said; I think it's a lesson learned, even though I must admit it hit pretty hard to go back to square one after all these days. We were only just getting off the ground.. and not only in the game, but getting to know eachother and making friends, coming up with a name etc. all that. I wonder how many of us gave up and if we'll ever even try again...

Remains to be seen, I suppose.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Sarcasm: Don't think about the players causing you grief, think about the players helping you guys instedd. :)

And nice to see that you actually stay. <3

sarcasm83    0

Damn it'd be nice if people wouldn't just shoot up vehicles at random and destroy them when they find them. You know, especially now that there's a trading camp.

I mean, yeah - making a friendly crew attempting to help people, possibly even buying a few vehicles from the donation shop etc. and then someone comes along and shoots up all your vehicles for fun while you log out for the night.. Not just one, but all three in this case. And ofcourse all the stuff in them that they couldn't possibly carry at one time... managed to destroy the whole trading/helping crew we were planning on because all the tradeitems, all the bloodbags, morphine, food ... everything gone.

I would've appreciated if they stole the vehicles that they had drivers for and left the rest.. or stole em all - fine, as at least we still would've had the possibility to steal em back. (or at LEAST the items we scavenged for multiple days would've all been put to use by SOMEONE. Now I'm 100% sure over half was destroyed along the vehicles. Roleplaying it is not.)

But nope, not stolen vehicles, just charred burnt vehiclewrecks, the group reduced to nothing. Didn't expect something like that on this server, but now I notice it's not against the rules. Not that I'm necessarily asking for it to be a rule, but...

Just .... sucked. :P:D

Sure only a dirtbike was paid for, but you could've at least put them to some use, MrRaiz0r and the rest of ButtBandits - damn.