Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Teleported to bug Zone

Question

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

When i joined the server after a server crash i got teleported to a bug zone with Bots of all the players.

I spawned with no stuff only with my permanent Camo Clothing and my Food and Water "meter" were still red so i don't think i died.

Please reply if you can help me thank you.

I just think that my items got removed...

Hopefully we can solve this by a Character rollback , if it's needed i can even screenshot the whole thingy where i am...

// Br0ze

10 answers to this question

Zoarial    0

If you disconnect and come back, you should spawn on the coast and all your items should still be on your body. If memory serves on how the bug works.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

If you disconnect and come back, you should spawn on the coast and all your items should still be on your body. If memory serves on how the bug works.

I did I did.. But i still have no stuff .. :(

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Are you out of the debug zone then?

Yes i am. I spawned at Electro.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Well it's pertty easy to do a rollback to 16:00 UTC TIME right ? ...

If you don't belive me i have friends to confirm bcuz we just started to get really good guns you know , it would be a shame to start over from scratch for som bug that you and everyone know can be fixed easy.

Sorry for beeing rude...

And with "rollback" i mean Char Rollback so noone gets involved ..

Zoarial    0

The only person able to do that is rolle, and hes SUPER busy at the moment with stuff. And we typically don't do roll backs unless its in a extreme case like a hacker. sorry.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

The only person able to do that is rolle, and hes SUPER busy at the moment with stuff. And we typically don't do roll backs unless its in a extreme case like a hacker. sorry.

I know it's only Rolle that can do it but still it's a (server) bug and i just hoped you/Rolle could fix it since it's pertty much your "duty" to help out your players.

Im not normaly this rude but you shold probably know how it feels when you had a fresh Mk 48 mod and Coyote..

Zoarial    0

I feel you, but just doing a "roll" back doesn't fix the bug, and the issue is deeper than just "server side" its in the version of dayz and arma, hence why rolle is so busy trying to find/make a fix.

If we just did a roll back it wouldn't fix anything it would just happen again.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka   
Guest Anushree Shanjuka

I feel you, but just doing a "roll" back doesn't fix the bug, and the issue is deeper than just "server side" its in the version of dayz and arma, hence why rolle is so busy trying to find/make a fix.

If we just did a roll back it wouldn't fix anything it would just happen again.

I have seen it happen before so i know the "circumstances" and I know it shouldn't happen again...

Soo, I just don't hope more players will get this bug ...