Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:31

Sign in to follow this  
Grimno

Inform the Guy You're Robbing

Grimno    0

Just a suggestion.

Whenever someone has told me to freeze, they say just that

"FREEZE!"

Most times, I have no clue where the person is, or even if i'm the one they're talking to and it might lead to accidental kills.

I was figuring, should bandits say something simple and descriptive, you make you aware that you're the one being talked to?

Like saying the skin they have after Freeze

"Freeze Civie!"

"Freeze Ghillie!"

"Freeze Brit!"

"Freeze Army!"

Usually a person's reaction to "FREEZE!" is to look around and see if there's a gun pointing at them, and that would probably get them killed.

Zoarial    0

My suggestion to you is if you hear "FREEZE!" that you stop and holding alt you look around to find the person.

Think of it as if a cop was walking up to your car after he has pulled you over, you want to make every effort not to stress out the bandit. If he KoS's you from there, then its on him, you are following orders.

Grimno    0

My suggestion to you is if you hear "FREEZE!" that you stop and holding alt you look around to find the person.

Think of it as if a cop was walking up to your car after he has pulled you over, you want to make every effort not to stress out the bandit. If he KoS's you from there, then its on him, you are following orders.

Couldn't he see you turn your head around and claim "OH I SAID DON"T TURN AROUND AND LAWL YOU DID!!!!!"

Zoarial    0

He could, but that becomes an execution, you would have stopped moving, shown Zero hostile actions, no reason to kill you.