Bendy

Spaghetti Forever ( Bye Bye )

Do you like spaghetti?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like spaghetti?

• Yes
    • YES

Bendy    1

I am moving on to just play regular servers. I decided to go solo or with just a friend sometimes on these rp servers...have had several occasions where stuff happens to me, i report it, and the outcome makes no sense to me. Today though it was 3 different reports in the same day..I felt like someone had it out for me but I know its just because i was in the trading post trying to give med supplies and food. My goal was to stay by the Trading post to giveaway supplies just like blizzard...but i was killed from my suv, I made report, as soon as you guys saw it you took it within 10 minutes of me gettin their. It was 20 minutes total from when i died to it being gone. Another one was when i got robbed a little over the 50m limit ( 112 039 ) is trade post ( 111 034 ) is location of my robbery, he ran straight into the trading post so i wouldnt kill him. Last one was when i was teleported in teh middle of nowhere, had to run back to my suv and their was several people their but they all knew it was mine..so i saw some great people. 3 cases where I feel i was never satisfied with judgement or their was no judgement in 2. This isn't a normal goodbye this is what they call the last 3 straws :) Maybe I come back when they add fallujah map or somethin...

For those that dont like to read:

YOU ALL RULE AND I LUV YA. GL TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ENEMIES AND THOSE I HAVE NEVER MET IN GAME AND JUST IN THE FORUMS :)

sarcasm83    0

Roses are red, violets are blue, everyone likes spaghetti and we'll miss you.

Too bad the bastards got the best of you. :(

nixon    0

Sorry to see you leave mate. :(

And who doesn't like spaghetti!

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

:''''(, Are you still gonna be hanging out at the forums?