Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:15
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZeBeast

Whitelist rejection

Guest ZeBeast   
Guest ZeBeast

Hello, everyone.

I made a whitelist application recently, and it was denied. I did it the way the rules told me to,(at least I think so) so I don't understand why it got rejected. Could someone tell me please?

Guest gutameister5   
Guest gutameister5

Don't worry dude, I have done THREE applications since they started this and every single one has been rejected, and I followed the guidelines they set on the application. I think at this point it has become a power trip for them to randomly deny applications for people. My only advice is to keep trying and see what happens, I will be doing the same, at the least it means they have to keep dealing with me and that is fine, either my persistence will pay off or it won't, I do not care at this point. When your options are either the regular hive with hackers, or being denied access into the private, clean hive servers, its really a crap-shoot, and you may just get stuck in the middle like myself. Good luck.

Zoarial    0

Gutameister5, i denied your application, you failed to Fill out the form properly, Please follow the correct process of what is being asked for. especially in defining yourself and your GUID.

That said, believing that the admins are on a "power trip"... As a warning the admin team, are not paid and its completely volunteer so flaming one is a poor idea.

Guest gutameister5   
Guest gutameister5

If I failed to fill it out properly, wouldn't it make sense to mention that in some sort of message, instead of just rejecting it? That sort of tends to leave a lot to the imagination, especially when someone has had 3 applications denied. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the guy who got ZERO information about why my applications had been rejected. Also, I'm pretty sure since I didn't mention any specific names, nor did I actually use any offensive language, my claims of "power-trip" are not flaming, in fact it is a possible answer to a scenario where the person (in this case me) did not have any information about why he had been denied. Maybe you guys should alter your policy and include....oh I dunno, a follow up message about why the application was denied?

Whatever, I think at this point the right choice is to just give up, the 24 hour wait is ridiculous.