Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:47
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest farbaute

About the trading post

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Just had a little "arguement" in the shoutbox about vehicles left at the trading post. Since the rules are rather unclear on what happens to vehicles left there when no one is around, and how long it takes before on can actually take them.

I think the simplest thing would be to just add that "vehicles left at the traiding post due to the owner leaving without it or logging out is up for taking by others".

Its a simple rule yet hard to argue against(report wise).

Altough, the other problem is to identify the True owner.

But for that i don't have an idea.

Bendy    1

i suggest people dont take others cars just because they dont see them....this is a trading area..this is not a robbing zone...Do not take someones car unless of couse they have left it their for hours...or days...because i myself am stayin by the zone and would hate for people to steal my car while i was just walking out to pee etc. or getting disconnected.

Guest Reniz   
Guest Reniz

i suggest people dont take others cars just because they dont see them....this is a trading area..this is not a robbing zone...Do not take someones car unless of couse they have left it their for hours...or days...because i myself am stayin by the zone and would hate for people to steal my car while i was just walking out to pee etc. or getting disconnected.

Yes but it shouldent be a place for people to leave them overnight thinking they will be safe, its only safe when players or admins are around if not why would anyone ever take their stuff outside the tradeing post?

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

So then its ok for me to steal all vehicles on the server then leave them at the TP? I mean, no one i allowed to take them there.

The whole thing with a safe zone is just so stupid, and the saving vehicle is even more stupid.

Zoarial    0

The deal is, you are not allowed to steal anything at the trade post EVER. the way it works with vehicles since admins can look at logs to see who's they are, if it is left their for more than a hr unattended it becomes a admins to give away.

If you leave a vehicle over night, you lose possession of it, simple don't do it.

Nuff said TBH.