Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:52

Sign in to follow this  
AccessGranted

Faction Zones

Ive just heard about the no kill trading zone and it has given me a good idea, KoS zones! Yes ok this sounds ridiculous at first but think about it, if we have small points such as no loot spawn out of the way locations. This will prevent KoS being bannable when trying to protect property, for example if i wanted to set up a camp on the island of of Krutoy cap with my team (which i may have not done... yet) then i can defend it by killing anyone who goes near, yes ok this sounds stupid but why would anyone go to that island other than to steal things ? This therefore gives my team a place which can be defended and is no use to anyone else.

Bullet point ideas (so this is easier as im bad at organizing ideas):

- areas indicated like the trading zone

- can only be put at locations of no intrest and must be run through rolle (obviously)

- Can only be a small zone maybe less than 500m

- Must be for a large group that rolle thinks is organized enough

- The zone gives anyone in that faction the right to kill others entering the area or within 50m

- Gives a better protection of factions stuff

Please give me feedback and try get this idea into place!!!

(my first idea dont be too harsh)

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Good idea! I'm on my way to that island, make sure to tell your men that not to shoot your own Sniper, hear aboout few incidents. Atleast tell em to let people swin to hearing range. I don't want to lose my stuff to ocean...

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

I like it. This server needs a more "war" style experience where people can actually feel threatened. Like it is now its way to carebare everywhere.

i like the idea to have faction zones, i rlly would like to see a camp like the trading hub beeing defended by clans and groups. When everyone could declare a certain area for KOS it will be soon flooted with those areas.

IMO it would be enough to make one big camp like the trading hub and then 2 or 3 small camps that have less then half size.

greetz

Van

outlawx    0

Faction areas are a good idea. i was just thinking about this today :)

I think there should be say 2-4 factions that you can be apart of. each faction should have a base like the TP. Every faction base shall be a KOS zone so you can have 1 faction raid the other factions base.

Im not sure if its possible but would be good to have an option to re-spawn at your faction base after death.

I think the vehicle repair part of the TP should not be apart of the faction bases.

Guest broosy   
Guest broosy

Good idea, would actually make it easier to tell people to go away from this area and be more easy for people to know where NOT to go, so they don't get fired upon. "Good" Guy factions and such could always allow lone hungry survivors to come into their faction area for supplies and a safety from bandits, then again, the bandits could team up and try to raid that area.

Tomeran    3

Sounds good, but I can see some issues with this one:

The zone gives anyone in that faction the right to kill others entering the area or within 50m[/Quote]

As it is, people are having trouble sticking to the rules. You can bet your socks that far far from everyone will be updated on what faction claims what territory.

If these factions then start gunning down these people without warning, the forums will be flooded with KoS reports.

And I think in a sense, this idea already exists in the sense that your camp is your territory, and that you do have KoS rights on anyone that obviously tries to steal stuff from it. Still, at least then people are fully aware they're committing an act they can get KoSed for.

Sounds good, but I can see some issues with this one:

The zone gives anyone in that faction the right to kill others entering the area or within 50m[/Quote]

As it is, people are having trouble sticking to the rules. You can bet your socks that far far from everyone will be updated on what faction claims what territory.

If these factions then start gunning down these people without warning, the forums will be flooded with KoS reports.

And I think in a sense, this idea already exists in the sense that your camp is your territory, and that you do have KoS rights on anyone that obviously tries to steal stuff from it. Still, at least then people are fully aware they're committing an act they can get KoSed for.

So basically you say no rules atall just use sense? There is no rule that says you can KOS anyone. You have to make contact no matter what hes doing. Its totally unlogic that you first say noone obeys the rules and then you claim that there is a rule called sense? And cause of that there is no need for other rules?

Also about be updated who owns it, ofc not everyone will be updated, this is what its all about, when you want to know who owns a camp go to trading port there you have admins owning it up. Also iam sure there will be a protocol about how to aproach a camp without getting shot immediately.

greetz

Van