Server time: 2017-10-23, 09:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcusp619

To Zorial...

Guest marcusp619   
Guest marcusp619

You really need to chill those were not threats. No one is mad here. im not mad i just dislike your attitude as a leader. I never liked it. Far better leaders than you (I.E. Claw). As for the "i know your whole tactics," that was me telling you i will give you guys something to do than lets see... cycle the nwaf for gear... (to do what with it?? i dont know.), or go searching for other peoples vehicles to drive around for a hr. and crash... im actually going to give you something to do with all that power your clan has..

Back to the whole leader thing. As a leader you should deescalate a situation, not act like you don't care about the people who run through the whole map killing/robbing/ETC. in the name of the clan you are the leader of. Im pretty sure i put more blood and put more fear into people in this server than you.

P.S.

Everyone who think Zorial cant die its a lie. Josh has the video.

*Dime Drops*

Guest Spesivtsev   
Guest Spesivtsev

Well if you're going to defect why not give the base cords and all the information to the [s-GRU] we could really use the information. Remember the red revolution is coming....

Zoarial    0

I told you in your last post i have no interest in have a flame war with you on the forums. Trying to pick a fight because you are upset is very unsporting and just down right sad.

As for the "Zoarial" (good just spelling it wrong btw) no shit I can die the whole thing is a joke no "dime drops" here...

I am not going to play this flame war with you, chill off for 24hrs.