Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:32

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pvt. Parts

Shared IP

Question

Guest Pvt. Parts   
Guest Pvt. Parts

Hey there,

I registered here last night before I went off to bed, and now tonight my girlfriend has just tried and is unable because we share the same IP. I assume this will not be the first time someone has encountered something like this and I was wondering if you could tell me of any solutions there may be?

9 answers to this question

Tosme    0

There's already been a few couples playing on the server with the same IP, and cant say they've had any troubles with it. Will look into it tho.

Guest Pvt. Parts   
Guest Pvt. Parts

Thanks, it's just when she tried to register on this site. It told her she couldn't because a user had already registered using the same IP yesterday.

Clintbet    0

Were you the couple that I met at Berezino Lumber mill a couple of days ago? :) I was in the office building and was overrun by zombies :D

Heimdal    0

Duckrabbit and I had no troubles at all from the same IP. Could be since the whitelist implementation?

Rolle    2453

The restriction is there to prevent spambots and banned people from creating new accounts.

PM me a username, email and password you would like and I will create an account for her.

Guest Pvt. Parts   
Guest Pvt. Parts

Ah great stuff mate, thanks. I'll get her to give me the details once she gets in from work. Also no Clintbet, not us, she still needs to apply for whitelisting after Rolle sorts out an account for her tonight.

Guest Pvt. Parts   
Guest Pvt. Parts

Hey there. Just wondering if you got that PM I sent yesterday Rolle? As she's not received an email about the account nor is she able to log in using the details I sent you.

Rolle    2453

Damnit, I forgot about it. Will create and whitelist her once I get home, sorry.

Guest Pvt. Parts   
Guest Pvt. Parts

Ah crap. I forgot to include her Player ID for whitelisting, will send another PM with it.