Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Your whitelist application got rejected? Look here.

Rolle    2985

Since the introduction of the whitelist we get the same question over and over again - why was an application rejected. At the moment around 20% of all incoming applications get rejected. Here are some common mistakes that people do when filling their applications:

- Bad English - spelling errors, grammatical errors and text translated through an online translator will get you rejected right away. In order to RP on the server you have to be able to communicate well in English, both in speech and when typing.

- Fields missing, questions unanswered, omitted or wrong data filled. Most of the rejections are because people do not answer the questions properly.

- Too short presentation. Writing one sentence as the answer to the questions is not enough. Please try to thoroughly answer the questions - it's better to write too much than too little. It also shows that you have spent some time on the application.

- This is a RP server with very strict rules. You need to have a good reason and motivation to join - saying that you want to join because you're "tired of hackers on public servers" is not considered a valid reason.

More coming later...

Zoarial    0

IMO it is a good idea for people writing applications to treat it as if they where applying for a job, why are you a good fit? What Role (RP) are you bringing to the server.

Consider applying as if you want the admin reading it to want to play with you.

If you write "ive played dayz for long time and really want to play with you guise" you probably will be declined.

Compared to, if you write "Hi my name is Bob, I heard about your server and I was very interested in joining the community here. My primary play style on servers is to play the role of a bandit medic running around covering bandits from zombies while they rob someone."

The more detailed one about who you are and why you wish to play here is more appealing to an admin because it shows you actually care about playing and actually want to be a part of the community here. Not just someone who is going to cause problems and headaches.

Guest Rockyrolls   
Guest Rockyrolls

must admit i dont know why i did not get approved. never had any issues before. my player name is Hologhost could a admin send me a email please so i can get a explanation please. u should have my email already.

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

What if your profileID and user name are the same?

Well that would be kinda dumb to put bunch of numbers as you're nickname, but if you want just do it :D

Guest dem_lyxs   
Guest dem_lyxs

1 hour ago i got whitelisted, but for the wrong pid. can you maybe fix it for me?

name: dem_lyxs

pid: will come via Pm

Guest Grorge   
Guest Grorge

Will it mater if I'm on a diffrent IP?

Grimzz    0

Whitelist use Player ID..well Ip wont matter as long you play from the same computer

Guest Grorge   
Guest Grorge

Whitelist use Player ID..well Ip wont matter as long you play from the same computer

I meen can i apply on a computer that i dont play on, will I be able to play on any PC that has the player with the same ID has I posted in my application?

Grimzz    0

I meen can i apply on a computer that i dont play on, will I be able to play on any PC that has the player with the same ID has I posted in my application?

yes you can apply from diffrent computer..as long you give us the ID you play with..

Guest MaraboFabbe   
Guest MaraboFabbe

LoL i dont se a reason here why i got rejected.... Maybe idont spell so god but i can talk english :P

Guest Turkeydurpey   
Guest Turkeydurpey

Worst thing ever. Wrote alot actually. And then i press OK and it says "all the fields are not correctly filled" And i have to rewrite, EVERYTHING. Ty. Ty alot.

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

@Turkeydurpey - So next time copy Your text to notepad : )

Guest Turkeydurpey   
Guest Turkeydurpey

@Turkeydurpey - So next time copy Your text to notepad : )

Yeah, next time. Oooh.

Guest Masterguy   
Guest Masterguy

Since the introduction of the whitelist we get the same question over and over again - why was an application rejected. At the moment almost 40% of all incoming applications get rejected. Here are some common mistakes that people do when filling their applications:

- Bad english - spelling errors, grammatical errors and text translated through an online translator will get you rejected right away. In order to RP on the server you have to be able to communicate well in english, both in speech and when typing.

- Fields missing, omitted or wrong data filled. The most common mistake is that people fill in their username in the PlayerID field, although there is a link right next to the field with explanation on how to find your correct PlayerID. PlayerID is most often between 5-8 digits, rarely with 2 or 3 letters at the end.

- Too short presentation. Writing one sentence as the answer to the questions is not enough. Please try to thoroughly answer the questions - it's better to write too much than too little. It also shows that you have spent some time on the application.

- This is a RP server with very strict rules. You need to have a good reason and motivation to join - saying that you want to join because you're "tired of hackers on public servers" is not considered a valid reason.

More coming later...

Hello, i have been trying to get on your servers for a while now, i have had two forms rejected and i cannot see any cause for them to be rejected, i have looked at your reasons why they could have been rejected and the only guess i can have is the name, i know you probably have better things to do than read this but i ask on the forums a few times to no luck, i was just hoping that you could give me a reason for the rejections so i may fix them and submit a correct form.

Many thanks

Guest Maguflis   
Guest Maguflis

i think i will be rejected... because english language is not my native language... but i think most important this is that, you can understand with bad spelling yes? or this is english gramer test game?

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

I would say that around 50-60% of everyone in this community have another language then English as their mothertongue. You need to be able to speak pretty good English so that you can communicate with the various people you will meet!

Guest Amixmafia   
Guest Amixmafia

america is better than sweden, it's okay. we know you're mad

Guest Maguflis   
Guest Maguflis

rejected again... could you give me a reason why? please answer, thank you

Osaka    28

I think your application won't be rejected just because you forgot a capitalization somewhere, or a few punctuation errors.

However your report as a whole is probably the most important.

I got mine accepted in one try, and I kept kept it really short as well.

Just sum up what you are doing here.

Who are you? What do you do? What can we expect from you?

Don't write a wall of text, and don't send in an application with one sentence as well.

Jax    0

Maybe in the future it would be good to tell people this BEFORE the application as a side note or an application guideline. I treat gaming as casual fun not my employment and it would have been good to know i had to try & sell myself to you.

Just a suggestion.

kregeth    0

then again jax, that's what an application is all about isn't it? its pretty self explanatory

Guest 420   
Guest 420

Interesting, the rest of the WEG clan invite me here and my app gets rejected .....

Not going to jump through hoops to join the rest of my clan on a server. This is a game not a job and I am not going to bend over backwards to join your server. Ta ...

Guest Greywinter   
Guest Greywinter

Sorry, I've a problem: I would love to send my request, but is impossible to catch the passphrase! I've read all the rules at least ten time, but I can't find that passphrase. I was sure is No Killing on Sight! But no, is not that...

I would love to send my request... is the passphrase in the server rules?

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

Yes Greywinter, it's in the rules

Guest Greywinter   
Guest Greywinter

Awww was in the middle of the rules xD I've read that TEN time, TEN! >.>