Server time: 2019-03-22, 21:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Biiddy

Top Groups and Role Players

1. Nigerians - Nigerian Royal Guard

2. CLF - We gave you a landrover, bus and some car parts, you owe us a heli

3. FM - Your guys are everywhere, you had a nice camp at Prud and Floortje gave me blood in Electro.

4. R.S.M - yeh you killed one of us, but we love buying Bloody Mary's from your bar and I still have one of your eggs.

5. Skalisty - Yes you're new, but you've got a great island and I think it'll do well, very friendly too.

6. LK - You let us ride round with you in your landrover and helped us at Polana, top lads.

7. Lads at the n/e airfield with mi17 - Got us a lift to the ravens nest yesterday by those guys with the Huey

8 - Fat twins at Ravens Nest - looked like the Mitchell twins from Eastenders, fat but hard, little belters.

I just have 8 sorry, S-Gru don't get a mention as we as a group never had run ins with them, just aswell I suppose as they'd be crying like school kids the time we'd have finished with them.

Lol.

Guest WinslowBarington

I'm going to be 100% brutally honest here, I can not see any flame here what so ever.

If every time someone posts "Oh you'll be crying like kids" or anything similar, people instantly see it as flame, it's NOT flame it's just a bloody joke.

S-GRU were probably the most feared group on the server, everyone spoke about them and no one wanted to be any where near them, I think I'm right in saying that they were the most feared and well organised group to join the server.

I've put Nigerian Royal Guard at the top of the list, my own group, I've put "Fat Twins" at 8th place, in all honesty, people need to stop being so offended by light hearted posts.

I've seen countless threads with spam and hate and flame, no one gives a shit about it, but as soon as I post one thing "Oh this is flame, that's troll"

It's just a joke, people have their own opinions on whats funny and whats not, and right now, I think people are taking things way too seriously, this is a community game forum, not a mothers meeting board.

I have compiled the results that people posted so far, and here is the average.

Used 8 lists.

1 - CLF

2 - RSM

3 - SGRU

4 - TOR

5 - FM

6 - SDS

7 - SVR

8 - Legion

9 - BHM

10 - Duty

(TOR and FM are tied)

I have ignored clans where people in the clans put them as #1 in their lists (for that particular list).

Winslow, how can we tell it's a joke? Seriously, how do you want us to know? It's a forum. I can't see your face. I can't hear your voice.

I could insult you now and then use "it was a joke" as an excuse. Heck, I could even do that IRL. Call a police officer an asshole and defend myself by saying "it's just a joke, officer".

This is not the first time you've been flaming. Because of your behaviour in the past, it's only logical for others to assume you are flaming now. Yeah, you kind of ruined it for yourself there.

Guest WinslowBarington

Not the point at all, everyone on here seems to be overly defensive as soon as someone points out a minor fault, someone can post one thing which is way over the top and no one says a word, pictures were posted of a ravens nest and a ghost next to it, nothing was said.

I post one small comment and I've got people complaining that it's flame, when they know fine well it's not flame, they just want to see something done about it.

Anyone could post anything about me, call me anything they wanted to, I couldn't give a damn, not one of you know me personally, so why should it bother me? People assume that I'm this sort of person because of done this or that, I have every right to my own opinion and if I have something against SVR, then so be it, I have every right to have a grudge because of what they've done to myself and the group I've played with in the past.

I know I'm not the only one in saying this and I know I speak for quite a majority in saying that ALOT of reports made are against SVR, I won't go into detail, but alot of people share the same opinion on them.

This isn't flame, this is the brutal truth.

Feel free to PM this all to me, Winslow, and I'll answer you. But I'm not going to discuss this in here. This thread is about your top 10 clans.

This discussion stops now. Keep it to PMs. Winslow, if you want to answer Wunsleh below, do so by using the PM system. Let's continue the discussion about the top 10 clans now.

Not the point at all, everyone on here seems to be overly defensive as soon as someone points out a minor fault, someone can post one thing which is way over the top and no one says a word, pictures were posted of a ravens nest and a ghost next to it, nothing was said.

I post one small comment and I've got people complaining that it's flame, when they know fine well it's not flame, they just want to see something done about it.

Anyone could post anything about me, call me anything they wanted to, I couldn't give a damn, not one of you know me personally, so why should it bother me? People assume that I'm this sort of person because of done this or that, I have every right to my own opinion and if I have something against SVR, then so be it, I have every right to have a grudge because of what they've done to myself and the group I've played with in the past.

I know I'm not the only one in saying this and I know I speak for quite a majority in saying that ALOT of reports made are against SVR, I won't go into detail, but alot of people share the same opinion on them.

you have to show respect for your fellow community members and you clearly dont.

whether you like SVR or not doesnt matter, you respect them and dont flame its as simple as that.

and yes for example calling us Ghostbusters is flaming.

its funny thought that u dont add us on ur list because of your dislike.

even though almost everyone from SVR was S-GRU. not that it matters but its an funny observation.

Would be interesting to see more opinions on their top 10 clan list. Try not to include your clan in your top 10 though :P

I will keep compiling the results and we'll see what the overall top 10 is!

1. CLF. It's been around as long as I can remember, and not only that, it has also always played a significant role on the server. Great bunch of guys. Everyone about the clan is professional. It's worth a compliment that they are still around.

2. SVR/S-GRU. I wasn't around for the first S-GRU so I can't comment on that, but the current group has a lot of impact on the gameplay. Good impact, in my opinion.

3. SDS. Is dead now, but it had the same impact back then as SVR/S-GRU has now. Lots of kidnappings. I loved it.

4. RF. They played a very prominent role. I hope they return.

5. FM. They're not always noticed because they aren't involved in firefights and the like, but this clan is big and old. The fact that it still exists (and is active!) is worth a compliment to Osaka, Astraal, Bob and whoever else stayed around.

I haven't played a lot lately so I'll update this list once I have played more.

You forgot lawkeepers

I like all these "you forgot my clan, we are a very good clan" posts and ponders.

^

I personally have never had encounters with S-GRU

I would echo Gijs list, adding Legion.

*Edit3*

So 6 In-game Renowned clans, for me anyway(with a couple inactive.)

RSM does deserve a nod also.

I can only give a Top 5 at the moment.

1. CLF

2. SVR/S-GRU

3. Legion

4. FM

5. RSM

CLF on 1st, for still being alive and active, they're also pretty decent and well organized in firefights and good RPers.

SVR/S-GRU on 2nd, for keeping the community under control and for showing everyone who's the real deal on the Server.

Legion on 3rd, haven't seen them around anymore but they had some real good players and they RP'ed very well.

Free Medics on 4th, for not getting sick and tired of healing and rescuing players and then getting robbed by those, without being allowed to fight back.

RSM on 5th, they have some pretty cool RP ideas like their Pub and the Black Bazaar but they need to improve in combat things.

I can only give a Top 5 at the moment.

1. CLF

2. SVR/S-GRU

3. Legion

4. FM

5. RSM

CLF on 1st, for still being alive and active, they're also pretty decent and well organized in firefights and good RPers.

SVR/S-GRU on 2nd, for keeping the community under control and for showing everyone who's the real deal on the Server.

Legion on 3rd, haven't seen them around anymore but they had some real good players and they RP'ed very well.

Free Medics on 4th, for not getting sick and tired of healing and rescuing players and then getting robbed by those, without being allowed to fight back.

RSM on 5th, they have some pretty cool RP ideas like their Pub and the Black Bazaar but they need to improve in combat things.

I dont think Legion should be on there because they have been so inactive recently, otherwise I would of agreed wit you

Legion is basically SDS (well, not really of course). While I have seen them around, they were gone fairly quickly.

From the more recent clans, RSM and CDCR were very active and played a big role. Kudos to Morgna Riggs for making RSM as big as it is now. It's amazing your ideas are actually more than ideas. I wouldn't be able to keep things as the Ravens Nest running. I must admit: when I joined RSM, I never thought it'd become this big.

I'd love to include TOR, because of the events, outposts and how long they've been around, but I haven't really seen a lot of them in my time on the server.

Legion is basically SDS (well, not really of course). While I have seen them around, they were gone fairly quickly.

From the more recent clans, RSM and CDCR were very active and played a big role.

I'd love to include TOR, because of the events, outposts and how long they've been around, but I haven't really seen a lot of them in my time on the server.

I know this man. Just listing clans that made an impact ingame since I've joined. This whole thread is imo.

From the more recent clans, RSM and CDCR were very active and played a big role.

I know this man. Just listing clans that made an impact ingame since I've joined. This whole thread is imo.

Sorry, what do you mean? This whole thread is what?

I wasn't objecting or anything. Just stating that I hadn't forgotten about Legion, but that I did not include them for reasons stated above.

Guest Biiddy

[/quot

Sadly people translate things that happen IC and hate OOC, I kinda IC dislike SVR, but I IC freaking respect them, same with any bandit clan. And OOC I like them and respect them, they're like batman. They do bad things, but they do them good, so we have fun, but we don't think we want those bad things but we actually do and if those bad things never happened we would all leave. They are the silent protectors of RP, they quietly make our experience good. Some people hate them for it, but they can take it, because they're what the people of DayZRP need, but don't want. Our Dark knights

Oh yes, of course. If there wasn't that "bad guy" element the server would simply be boring. While I might not partake in the pvp aspects of the server I could never claim to be complete and total care bear - the whole IC/OOC hate style disconnect stems from people feeling that they've been robbed and received no roleplay in the process. That's at least the consensus that I've heard.

My list for 1-10 still stands!

It's to hard to compare, I mean can you really compare clans dedicated to helping people out to a bandit clan?

Guest John Le Bear

It's to hard to compare, I mean can you really compare clans dedicated to helping people out to a bandit clan?

Compare their success. It doesnt matter how long they have been around its what they did in their time.