Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest WaltteriH

Not OP gun spawns?

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Hi!

I, along with many others, am very annoyed by the presence of OP Hi-Tech Military grade weapons.

Could Rolle change gun spawns so that only spawning guns and vehicles in Ruined Post-Soviet country would be:

Civilian weapons:

Makarov

M1911

Revolver

CZ550

Lee Enfield

Crossbow

Winchester 1866

Double-Barreled shotgun

Police weapons:

MP5

SA-61 Scorpion

Remington 870 (flashlight)

AKS-74U

Military weapons:

Makarov SD

AK-74

AKS-74 KOBRA

AKS-74U

AKM

Bizon PP-19 SD

SVD (normal)

RPG-7 (not Hi-Tech american M136)

RPK

Vehicles:

All that spawn now, but replace UH-1H Huey with this (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?113694-USEC-Bell-206B-%28Civilian-Helicopter%29)

This would make guns, that you most likely would find from Post-Soviet country. These also wouldn't be OP.

I know this would be hard work, but it would make this mod/server better.

Tosme    0

Removing these weapons would make what difference exactly?

Considering this is a no-KoS server, having the high grade weapons should not matter much.

- There might also be alot of work to remove all the weapons and their locations around Chernarus.

Awesomebaum    0

0/10

Only CZ550 and SVD Sniper Rifle, me no like.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if there was no L85 / AS50 in the game but I do want to keep some more sniper rifles, because I love sniping.

As Tosme said it wouldn't change anything anyway apart from having other weapons / less snipers for me :b

You could do that but problem wouldnt be solved, it just creates other "OP" weapons in the pool of weapons that is available.

When you would rlly see how many survivors have "OP" weapons you would realize that the majority is playing with the weapons you mentioned.

No weapon is OP imo since you have to aim and hit like every other weapon, go search "dayzrp.com they throw grenades!" there you see me escaping from 5 guys that all got so called OP weapons, they also had to hit me in order to let me bleed like any other weapon ;)

greetz

Van

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

You could do that but problem wouldnt be solved, it just creates other "OP" weapons in the pool of weapons that is available.

When you would rlly see how many survivors have "OP" weapons you would realize that the majority is playing with the weapons you mentioned.

No weapon is OP imo since you have to aim and hit like every other weapon, go search "dayzrp.com they throw grenades!" there you see me escaping from 5 guys that all got so called OP weapons, they also had to hit me in order to let me bleed like any other weapon ;)

greetz

Van

That shit was IMBA :D

Jij    0

in a post apocalyptic zombie world, there would be high caliber weapons because the armies would need to use them. Russia does have these weapons, not just america or england etc.

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

in a post apocalyptic zombie world, there would be high caliber weapons because the armies would need to use them. Russia does have these weapons, not just america or england etc.

Well, why do they need a AS50?

Armoured zombie tanks? :P

No just kidding, i dont think you should remove anything in the game :)

hahaha good point Elis but i think aswell its pretty balanced, i mean rocket just made it from scratch without any internal testing just from mentioning, for that the spawn system is very decend.

greetz

Van

Awesomebaum    0

Have you thought about that they had the weapons already before the zombie apocalypse started?

In my opinion the only thing that should be remade is the spawn chance of AS50's and M107's and more M24, DMR :)

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Why do they need AS50?

Have you thought about that they had the weapons already before the zombie apocalypse started?

In my opinion the only thing that should be remade is the spawn chance of AS50's and M107's and more M24, DMR :)

Post-SOVIET country, how the hell they could have Hi-Tech american M4's and American M136 rocket launchers? AK's and RPG's for my opinion.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Hi-Trch weapons (M4's), should be repöaced by SV's from Army of the Czech Rebuplic lite version... They are almost like AK's, but they have ailenced and CCO variants...

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Another question, why shouldn't there be an SVD Camo variant?

The camo should be removable, wich it isn't. I only said my opinion here.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Why remove a part of the "end-game"?

If you remove then what then should people do?

Then there is only hunting choppers.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Why remove a part of the "end-game"?

If you remove then what then should people do?

Then there is only hunting choppers.

What do people now do with end-game stuff? Shoot unarmed? They should try to find boat, or chopper and escape chernarus (1 little island at bottom right corner of the map should be the destination)

Jij    0

i like big guns, they help compensate for well u know

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Go play Arma2 multiplayer and campaign...

Go play Arma2 multiplayer and campaign...

Sry WaltteriH but your saying is so incompetent.

Are you serious about the island? GO play singleplayer games i would say when you want an ending, finding a island escaping chernarus, what a bad idea rlly i lost the words XP

Pls stop trolling the thread with comments like: Go play Arma2 multiplayer and campaign...

Also what was this: Hi-Trch weapons (M4's), should be repöaced by SV's from Army of the Czech Rebuplic lite version... They are almost like AK's, but they have ailenced and CCO variants...

So you want to remove hich-tech weapons to silenced ones? What logic change is that now?

iam rlly raged right now :D and i totally dont like your name ;P

greetz

Van

Guest racoonman   
Guest racoonman

I dont know wether or not all these weapons has a place in a "post-soviet country", but the game would be a lot more interesting if there was NO thermal weapons at all... especially since you can see peripheral dots really well inside the l85-sight, so tracking and spotting other players is very easy, completely bypassing some tactical elements from the game.

Personally I try not to pick up that gun if I see it, but its a bit annoying knowing there are sadistic groups of players out there using it.