Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:20

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CTCCoco

Problem with the whitelist application

Question

Guest CTCCoco   
Guest CTCCoco

I sent the whitelist aplicattion when the servers were under maintenance yesterday and I got the "you sent the application successfully".

Now I've been waiting for a long time and nobody reply my application. I was like wtf let´s try again to do a test if happen the same as yesterday and I just put nothing, only the passphrase and now in my surprise it says different thing that yesterday and I can´t even do it again.

Somebody can tell me if my application of yesterday is here or what? I can´t send it again...

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Guest CTCCoco   
Guest CTCCoco

Wait for 24h..you should be able to sent a new one.

But I already sent yesterday one and I wanna now if it was rejected or not. I don´t have to wait again 24h just for the test I did today because the system was bugged when I sent the form yesterday or something.

Grimzz    0

But I already sent yesterday one and I wanna now if it was rejected or not. I don´t have to wait again 24h just for the test I did today because the system was bugged when I sent the form yesterday or something.

in whitelist app page,what is written there?accepted,pending,or rejected?or u still get the App form again?

If u sent a blank form..please wait until its rejected,then fill a new one.

Guest CTCCoco   
Guest CTCCoco

in whitelist app page,what is written there?accepted,pending,or rejected?or u still get the App form again?

Did you understand my thread? I sent a proper form YESTERDAY when the system was bugged or something and I don´t know if you got the form or what because I just noticed with my test of today that you can´t sent again a form while it´s admin pending to check but I didn´t get that yesterday just "you sent successfull the whitelist application".

I wanna know if you got the application or what, please.

Grimzz    0

Did you understand my thread? I sent a proper form YESTERDAY when the system was bugged or something and I don´t know if you got the form or what because I just noticed with my test of today that you can´t sent again a form while it´s admin pending to check but I didn´t get that yesterday just "you sent successfull the whitelist application".

What i understand..

Yesterday you sent a proper form(bugged didnt get sent)

Today you test again sending a blank form(Success,you can't sent a new one)

Right?

Then please wait till your blank form is rejected. And send a proper form.

Guest CTCCoco   
Guest CTCCoco

What i understand..

Yesterday you sent a proper form(bugged didnt get sent)

Today you test again sending a blank form(Success,you can't sent a new one)

Right?

Then please wait till your blank form is rejected. And send a proper form.

Thanks.