Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:50

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sander345

Loading problem.

Question

Guest sander345   
Guest sander345

Hello. So I updated my beta patch to 97448 and im stuck at the loading screen. If someone knows how to fix this thing I would be thankful.

4 answers to this question

Hamoth    0

Having the same issue. Is this because of the server wipe and the possibility that my whitelist application could be pending?

Tomeran    3

Someone in the shoutbox was kind enough to link this to me: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelistlog.php

If your names are there it means you arent whitelisted despite having approved applications, which was my problem.

And the nature of that problem probably has to do with submitting the wrong player IDs, which is fairly easy to do due to the instruction video showing how to do it in the original ARMA2, whereas, from what I've heard, the playerID that is needed for the whitelist application is your "dayzArma" playerID.

Not sure if there's an easy fix for that, but I PMed Rolle with the hopes that it is just a matter of editing some numbers.

Guest sander345   
Guest sander345

Someone in the shoutbox was kind enough to link this to me: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelistlog.php

If your names are there it means you arent whitelisted despite having approved applications, which was my problem.

And the nature of that problem probably has to do with submitting the wrong player IDs, which is fairly easy to do due to the instruction video showing how to do it in the original ARMA2, whereas, from what I've heard, the playerID that is needed for the whitelist application is your "dayzArma" playerID.

Not sure if there's an easy fix for that, but I PMed Rolle with the hopes that it is just a matter of editing some numbers.

Thank you very much!

I just signed my Whitelist Application. I hope it gets approved soon.

Hamoth    0

Thank you, Tomeran. I'll just have to wait for my whitelist application to be reviewed.