Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 16:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Patient Bear

Somalian Pirate Logo

Hey guys. Looking to make a clan based on Somalian Pirates who have come to Chernarus in search of the King of Uganda and the Prince of Nigeria. The aim of the Somalian pirates is to kidnap these two royal icons and ransom them to our slave traders who are willing to offer us a place on their sanctuary, away from the infected.

//Only problem is I'm terrible at making logos. Was wandering if anyone would be able to help me make an cool looking logo for this. A signature would be awesome too!

I know this is a big ask so if anyone could give me a hand with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Guest MvpCrazyMonkey

I'll look into it for you.

Hello my friends, I regret to inform you that if you try to hunt me you will fall like every other dogpig that has tried.

// thought we were friends :(

I'm sorry to inform you that we have received some very promising contracts for you. Nothing personal, it's just good business.

// We are! All the more reason to do it haha. I Felt like I wanted to be a bandit but I wanted to have a reason. Robbing people isn't realistic when you are just a gear whore. Now there is a legit rp reason behind it.

BTW the reason i based the clan around this is because I know you and the Nigerian Prince are quite strong role players and I think it will be great fun. You should be honoured :P

I'll look into it for you.

Thank you very much! I'm sure it will be better than anything I can do with my MS paint skills :P

SDS 2.0!

Perhaps

First I have to master the accent.

SDS 2.0!

Perhaps

First I have to master the accent.

It wouldn't work. SDS is iconic, much like SGRU is. Try and do your own thing as much as possible, the less relation the better.

Oh don't get me wrong. I would never hope to replicate SDS. I wasn't even part of the community at the the time anyway so I doubt I will be influenced by them.

I would much rather be iconic on my own merits than attempt to replicate someone else's success.

Nothing is official yet anyway. I want to get the logo done and work on the clan page first. Then if I'm happy with it, it will launch.

SDS 2.0!

God dammit, I was going to say that.

sighs...

SDS is not dead.

SDS 4 LYFE BRAH!

(:D)

How about come up with something that hasn't been done yet?

How has this been done before? We are not SDS.

The only thing we have in common with SDS is we are from Somalia.

I would appreciate it if people would stop comparing Somalian Pirates to SDS as I am not trying to replicate them at all.

SDS were Somalian Pirates.

You can read the background story if you scroll down a bit.

(Still in the first post)

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s-d-s-disband-again

And Pirate. SDS were pirates too. I'm not comparing you to SDS. I'm just saying that this is not a new idea. SDS were Somalian Pirates imprisoned in Utes after they tried to rob an Oil rig (?) and once the outbreak hit they broke out and did things to the wardens and came to Chernarus to torment us.

But none will ever be as cool as SDS is.

Oil boat. Like a pirate. :D

It´s floating on the water.

= boat.

:D

By your logic, a floating log is a boat.

Just saying Papa.

It has an engine and floats on water.

= boat

?