Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest martingee

Whitelist Application

Question

Guest martingee   
Guest martingee

Hey,

I submitted a whitelist apllication last night and waited for some 'sign' that i'd been accepted but none was forthcoming. No probs, i realise admins are busy and it had a 24hr timer on it. :)

However, in the shoutbox Rolle mentioned that once submitetd the application form should disappear and once submitted can't be submitted again. This didn't happen for me, it said in big green letters my application had been submitted but the application form appeared below it.

I re-submitted but the same thing hapened again so not sure if application has gone through and/or its just been a bit glitchy? I think quite a few people are having the same problem.

4 answers to this question

Guest MaxON   
Guest MaxON

Try using an other browser, if that doesnt work then just try again till it does work :)

or try to download an other browser

Guest martingee   
Guest martingee

A different browser did indeed make a difference. I was using IE9 and switched to Firefox and the application looks to have been submitted correctly.

It had crossed my mind to try a different browser but didn't think it would really matter, thanks for prompting me tho MazON! :)

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

Never use IE again.

IE is really the best web browser... for downloading another one like Firefox or Chrome :P

Rolle    2456

Submit the application again, some bugs were fixed that didn't save the application properly.