Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:28

Sign in to follow this  
Winged Ninja

Greetings!

I read about this site called DayZRP on Reddit less than an hour ago, decided it would be worth checking. So here I am!

First impressions was, to put it bluntly, bloody amazing. With the unfortunate spawn inside a Novy Sobor house (Rebirth, anyone?) I managed to squeeze myself out and head towards Stary. And what do I see? Two players, oh my!

But there's something wrong at this moment. They just stare at me for a moment, then continue on with their day. No gun shots, just two polite players enjoying DayZ. Aaaamazing!

Onwards to the Infamous Airfield, I find myself ambushed by a calm voice. "Hey, are you friendly?" He could have gunned me down, but he didn't. This warm feeling inside is growing. And what surprised me the most...

"Do you want a weapon?" This guy who had just seen me for the first time offered me a weapon! With ammo! You don't see that in regular DayZ, which is a shame. I normally play as a Hero, I plan to do this now too.

So, expect to see Winged Ninja, AKA Hunter on RP1!

Tosme    0

Welcome to the server.

Suppose you've read the rules already since you've had your trip around Chernarus, but if there's anything you're wondering about, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the server.

Suppose you've read the rules already since you've had your trip around Chernarus, but if there's anything you're wondering about, feel free to ask!

Thank you! If I'm curious about something, I'll make sure to ask.