Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:42

Sign in to follow this  
Primus Palus

So Did These Guys Get Banned?

I just found this. Kind of funny:

http://youtu.be/a7gJrWZY_mk

I'm the guy in the blue car that drove past them and THEN they said to stop after I was driving away. Only to then destroy the vehicle and then kill me without any provocation. You can see the lag where my one and only round went off just as I was falling over.

The helicopter were members of my unit coming to rescue me. I was knocked down but not killed. I was directing them to the hostiles through TeamSpeak.

These are the same guys robbing people throughout the server and then killing them after they comply. Hence why I wouldn't have stopped even if I'd heard them.

Guest GamerHead   
Guest GamerHead

Lol you drive past and then stop the car boom boom boom!!!! I lold so hard

I didn't stop. The car was disabled by the tire being blown out and then exploded. I was bailing out of it as it blew. But somehow was unaffected. I never even had an opportunity to talk to these guys.

Guest GamerHead   
Guest GamerHead

I know they just yelled stop the car as you drive by and open fire lol

Guest GamerHead   
Guest GamerHead

Jaw dropped...:o

Guest oppa   
Guest oppa

hahahahahahaha i loled so hard right now... trolololol ... haters gonna hate brahs ! muhahahaha

Funny that the creator of the video even posts videos of himself hacking:

O.o Smart guys we have here.

and lold again xD read description kid... no one got a ban.. get over it

Guest GamerHead   
Guest GamerHead

Guys, no reason to start a flame war here.

Vik    0

Agree!

@PrimusPalus:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-question-about-vehicle-robbery?pid=8989#pid8989

Take a look on it. I know it dont apologizes what we did but to be fair. We were talking to you! 4 Guys talking in direct communication telling you to stop your god damn vehicle. You didnt stopped. So we popped off your tires. But now Im asking you a question: What would you have done after your vehicle got blown up and you were under fire? You would shoot back right?

Maybe you would kill one of us maybe not. If feel sorry for your car cuz I really wanted to have it but damn it it was blown up...so next time when we tell you to stop your car - stop it! Dont try to escape. You know this thing could also end really bad for us. You just made it wrong you should stop your car waste a bit of time and then your chopper crew would mow us down.

And atleast...we are Bandits. We rob everything in our view. Deal with it. Get over it.

And atleast...we are Bandits. We rob everything in our view. Deal with it. Get over it.

Considering the rules specifically state you are not supposed to shoot at vehicles, feel lucky I didn't file a KOS on you. ;) But I do appreciate you posting the evidence in case I wanted to.

Guest bALTSAR   
Guest bALTSAR

Wait a minute, this guy have actually a video when he scripts on his youtube account and he plays on this server?

Man, you cannot enjoy a game without cheating? I really can't understand what's so fun about scripting.

Rolle    2450

Taken care of. Still looking for the name of the last guy in this video.

Guest SilverSamurai   
Guest SilverSamurai

Agree!

@PrimusPalus:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-question-about-vehicle-robbery?pid=8989#pid8989

Take a look on it. I know it dont apologizes what we did but to be fair. We were talking to you! 4 Guys talking in direct communication telling you to stop your god damn vehicle. You didnt stopped. So we popped off your tires. But now Im asking you a question: What would you have done after your vehicle got blown up and you were under fire? You would shoot back right?

Maybe you would kill one of us maybe not. If feel sorry for your car cuz I really wanted to have it but damn it it was blown up...so next time when we tell you to stop your car - stop it! Dont try to escape. You know this thing could also end really bad for us. You just made it wrong you should stop your car waste a bit of time and then your chopper crew would mow us down.

You guys yelled stop the car when he already went past you and then you shot at him which is kos

Osaka    15

It is indeed very dumb to post videos of yourself while hacking a server and still have a stiff upper lip.

But I see Rolle took care of these idiots. This way we can keep the server clean and enjoyable for all.