47 minutes ago, Jimmy! said:

-snip-

Standing behind this dude for like 10min lol. Also a shit shot xDDDDDD

@Cormac @Johnny

mfw you guys beat us in firefights :troll:

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

mfw you guys beat us in firefights :troll:

: ^ ]

Would have been funnier to hear his reaction I think rather than just being shot. Oh well  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  kek.

Nah, this was funnier.

Would have been funnier if he wasn't a moron initiating on a group of three by himself. Nvm, that's pretty damn funny. 

13 hours ago, Jimmy! said:

Standing behind this dude for like 10min lol. Also a shit shot xDDDDDD

@Cormac @Johnny

tbh someone get me a mp3 of that classic jimmy chuckle at the end tyty

On 7.12.2016 at 5:22 AM, LennyCT said:

Is that Chilleconcarne? xD

yes thats me, and i only noticed that these guys were behind me after they shot me, i was screaming i surrender after the first bullet hits me but i see now they didnt hear that. and next time maybe try to RP and not shot instantly. this would be great.

Edited by Chilli

1 hour ago, Chilli said:

yes thats me, and i only noticed that these guys were behind me after they shot me, i was screaming i surrender after the first bullet hits me but i see now they didnt hear that. and next time maybe try to RP and not shot instantly. this would be great.

-User was warned for this post-

On 11/27/2016 at 6:32 AM, Cloudy said:

-nice one-

Okay?

Damn that was gooooooddd. >.>

43 minutes ago, Chilli said:

You left out the best part!

1 hour ago, Chilli said:

You were pointing a gun at their friend, how else do you expect them to react? His life from their point of view in danger and you can't honestly can't expect people to read your mind, not everybody is willing to surrender when outgunned in fact the majority probably isn't willing. 

They were in their full right to shoot and kill you in order to save their friend, stop trying to make them look bad by questioning their RP skills when all your RP was about was making some weird ass laugh all the time. 

It sucks when things don't go your way bro but it happens to everyone, just take it as a lesson or experience for that matter and go on about your next character, we all do. 

1 hour ago, Chilli said:

That's weird, because in your own Twitch.tv VOD you claim that you knew, OOC, that they were behind you. You also say some pretty mean spirited stuff about Johnny Denver and others.  Not cool, my man. :(

With respect, you really need to brush up on your understanding on KOS and NVFL rules. I've had similar experiences with you in the past and I'm sorry to see that you did not learn from them. Hopefully the rewritten rules page will help you further understand why you can't initiate on someone while surrounded by his friends in an open field and not get shot in the face. :S

Edited by Plank

On 12/9/2016 at 8:47 AM, Chilli said:

http://www.twitch.tv/theonechilliconcarne/v/92785485?sr=a&t=3

I hate to be that guy but in one of your past vod your friend gets initiated on and you shoot first with no RP, killing the initiator.   Which of course was well within your kill rights.   So why is it OK for you to shoot right away but not for someone else when the shoe is on the other foot.  It's a little hypocritical don't you think?   All I'm saying is don't get so upset next time.  

Obviously that guy wasn't a roleplayer, Rampage.