Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 33 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alpha

[MOD] Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I would like to thank Marc Rail for the Rp yesterday. I liked it and I had lots of fun!

Thank you!

Terra

I would like to thank Marc Rail for the Rp yesterday. I liked it and I had lots of fun!

Thank you!

Terra

Thanks Terra, your was amazing as well :D

Enjoyed meeting Chris Solanum (i think that's how you spell it) and Bert earlier. Nice little run into Cherno and back to the TP.

Enjoyed the RP of Chris Solaman and the Fallen members Dennis and Yaroslavs RP was quite funny :D

Guest Icy

Loved Francois's (think it's the right profile I linked :) ) RP today, great RP, and thanks for staying calm and RP with me during the initiation! Enjoy the leftover gear, hope to meet you again!

The whole group of SDS for RolePlaying with me today, also Doragonzu for the event, they roleplayed fantastically! Video of Doragonzu will be up monday

Ser Francois Croteau, you sold me out! Thought it could of been the start of something wonderful as he took me to see SVR. He flapped and said he'd brought me there because I had an illegal firearm. Treachery! Now I have trust issues.

Enjoyed the RP while it lasted then I was sent on my way.

had a good day at TradePost, met loads of new people, and made loads of new fiends.

Ashley, its always a pleasure chatting with you lass.

Elias, great meeting you mate.

Will, like the way our characters seem to gel so well.

Paula, Lovely to meet you lass, will see you again soon

And all the others I've met.Plenty of great campfire groups

had a good day at TradePost, met loads of new people, and made loads of new fiends.

Elias, grate meeting you mate.

And all the others I've met.Plenty of grate campfire groups

Thanks really enjoyed the RP with NV-R today aswell :D

I very very much enjoyed Nikolai antonov's roleplay today, very good accent, very good stories I enjoyed it a lot 10/10 I hope I can meet you one day on my Chernarussian character!

I very very much enjoyed Nikolai antonov's roleplay today, very good accent, very good stories I enjoyed it a lot 10/10 I hope I can meet you one day on my Chernarussian character!

I agree The Black Cross all enjoyed his RP today as well, Stitches and him both shared views on Russians and it was fun speaking to him

I enjoyed the reporter fellow and his cameraman. They were funny and very new to chernarus it seemed.

Agreed they interviewed B-17 and it was very good RP. Everyone in TS was laughing their ass off at them arguing at each other.

Elias, great meeting you mate.

And all the others I've met.Plenty of great campfire groups

I hope so :) I had fun too!

I enjoyed talking about dinosaurs, and weird british tv shows that I never heard of with Callum and Robert. We literally talked about dinosaurs, which was my idea btw.

I enjoyed talking about dinosaurs, and weird british tv shows that I never heard of with Callum and Robert. We literally talked about dinosaurs, which was my idea btw.

I also enjoyed that, probably some of the more... interesting times on RP, but still was great. ^^ Hopefully we can walk about extinct species in general next time, eh?

I think we may have gone a little too far when we started to sing Bugsy Malone... but oh well. ;D

Robert 'Warwick' Waller is definitely the type of person you want to have beside you in the apocalypse.

No matter how critical the situation got, with suspect people showing up, gun fights on our way and zombies chasing us the whole time, Robert stayed calm and patient.

From previous group-trips I know, how easy journeys can and in chaos and confusion.

By contrast, Robert really gave me the idea, that he wanted to survive by all means, using stealth-techniques for every small piece of food :D.

So even if our travel didn't end without a small loss of blood, I'm looking forward to the next one!

Fishing with 501! :D

Forgot to mention Scott yesterday. Thanks for being one of the 3 people who actually RPed with me <3

I enjoyed Alvin 'Brutal' Mason today. He plays a character that doesn't talk (much) and it made me feel really sad as he seemed so vulnerable. It was a fun experience and I hope we meet again - Thank you :thumbsup:

I enjoyed Whitepointers RP today, He played on two alts with me who interacted quite alot with me rather than a standard 'Fuck off you crazy ass" RP, The interactions were very very realistic, and quirky and perfect, I loved the RP and it was just amazing!

I enjoyed Alvin 'Brutal' Mason today. He plays a character that doesn't talk (much) and it made me feel really sad as he seemed so vulnerable. It was a fun experience and I hope we meet again - Thank you :thumbsup:

Glad you liked it! :D

I enjoyed talking with Sweet Joe at the fire in Tradepost. Got to know a lot about the changes his character is going through and I hope to interact with him again and go exploring.....for more pot.

I met someone at TP today who goes by the name of Major Garrison, he was a great conversationalist, and eventually him, me, and I'd say about 9 or so other people got into a heated discussion with an SVR member, voicing our opinions on the clan. Was a long one, everyone got really into it and it was quite an interesting experience. But the bulk of the talking was done by him and the SVR member, and he put up quite a good "fight".

Sign in to follow this