Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:53

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Who have your favorite victims been?

Millie

• Diamond

One of the major determining components of the level of immersion and engagement possible in hostile RP is the participation of the victim. Fear and pain RP are challenging, but when they're good it can make all the difference. I feel like if we have some examples readily accessible, maybe some video of some of our favorite victims, it might inspire other people and give them something to go on in their own RP.

Who have been some of the most engaging people you've taken captive?
What did they do that made them stick out?
What do you find entertaining or engaging in a victim's RP?
What factors do you find most bring out your own ability to do hostile RP?

Feel free to add any other thoughts you have on roleplaying a victim that you think might be worthwhile.

• Administrator

Who have been some of the most engaging people you've taken captive?
@HarveyLR

What did they do that made them stick out?
Their drive to find out a secret which ended up getting them killed after I hinted for them to let go and how he randomly DMed with with PK perms when I never intended on doing so in the first place.

What do you find entertaining or engaging in a victim's RP?
When they'll engage in the hostilities instead of stonewalling or talking to you with no care/emotions.

What factors do you find most bring out your own ability to do hostile RP?
An end goal, a purpose for the hostilities, or something that my character cares for and wants to keep safe.

• Titanium

Way back in 2015-2016, I was part of a very hostile group called The Immortals. Our main thing was to kidnap people who had wronged our group or our allies and torture them. But not just the typical physical torture, we did mental torture as well. So, it wasn't everyone that "reacted" well to this kind of torture so we saw everything from the bored guy that acted like a Super Soldier and didn't show any pain, to the terrified guy who was crying and shouting in pain, and everything in between. 

What made someone stick out the most was the involvement of the character regarding our group. It was always 10x better to torture someone who had wronged us and "deserved" to be torture than kidnapping and torturing some random guy we'd never met. Because said person knew he wronged us, he would usually be waaayyy more into it and give us better reactions. And this was the main point of our group, kidnap someone we knew and use the personal things about this person against him. Here's an example. 

When I first met them, they tortured me. I had told them before that that I was someone who mourns quickly. IRL, my grandfather had recently died and I was using my IRL reaction to give story to my character. The group used that info during the torture session and manage to actually make me regret IRL the fact that I quickly mourned my grandfather! It was the psychological torture we did to people that was better because of the personal touch it offered. 

The other thing that makes the Hostile interaction better is obviously the realistic reaction to people. The more the victim cries, the more it shouts in pain, the better is the experience for both parties. Which is the hard part. Even myself, who I believe is a pretty experienced RPer, have trouble doing Pain RP because I'm almost never alone in my house. I get shy in a way. But everyone has their strength and their weakness. I'm better at making myself Cry than Shout in pain... 

Over all, it's the Relation between parties, their chemistry that makes it so much better. And the ability of the victim to emote/Vocalize the Pain. 

• Lore Master

@Terrashe is the best. 

• Legend

Still to this day my favourite storyline with a victim was with @Brayces. Miss those days tbh

• Emerald

@Millie@Revie Are both some of the most enjoyable victims to fuck with on a psychological level.

But, the one I will never forget is @Jackfishthe man is a master in painRP, noises and reactions, but what sets him miles apart above everyone, is the way how he make the character model react and move in reaction to what you do, its hard to explain, its so unique, I found it so creative that everytime I get taken hostage now, I try to get them to take off the binds to mimick what he did, because its absolutely brilliant.

• Titanium

My favorite victim has been @ImKrullix. By far the best pain RP person I’ve ever seen. 10/10 would capture again 

• MVP

@Rutkiyis definitely my favorite victim. Keep on slaying queen!   🏳️‍🌈

• Administrator

@Jackfish - Viktor Petrov 

Great Story of friendship and betrayal. My character took him under his wings and vouched for him to rise in the ranks of the CLF, until it turned out that he was a Russian spy all along. Captured him in the end with the most epic hostage situation including a proper execution. Overall, no matter what character he plays he is an amazing hostage and one of the best roleplayers here.

• Lore Master
2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Great Story of friendship and betrayal. My character took him under his wings and vouched for him to rise in the ranks of the CLF, until it turned out that he was a Russian spy all along. Captured him in the end with the most epic hostage situation including a proper execution. Overall, no matter what character he plays he is an amazing hostage and one of the best roleplayers here.

Thank you❤, was one of the most intense and unexpected situations I've been a part off.

Spoiler

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Shit character though ngl. Worse roleplayer.

friends wink GIF

• Emerald
3 hours ago, Hofer said:

Shit character though ngl. Worse roleplayer.

friends wink GIF

facts, me and my homie hate @Jackfish such a shitty rper and a bad community member

why is he still here

• Emerald

Was with @Eagledoing Tsepovs.

@Braycesbest hostage ever, RP was so good i had to take some time off for a week or 2 to realize how good it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond

I’m not sure who exactly it was, however during one of the events me and one person cornered a random player and proceeded to torture them. My clown character took a piece of the characters leg off and ate it in front of him. He really leaned into the RP and by far has been my favorite.