Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:54

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 35 minutes | Nyheim City

Locations of Settlements 2071

• Game Master

Get this added to to the Lore page @Hofer!

• Diamond

*stares at map*
Excuse me where is Chernarus?

*duck and cover*

2 minutes ago, Combine said:

*stares at map*
Excuse me where is Chernarus?

*duck and cover*

I just snipped a pic of google maps, If I could add Chernarus I would but im not very good with this stuff, (I literally made this in mspaint). Just thought it might give the loremasters some inspiration on creating a world map.

• Diamond

Where is the U.S settlement map? There are other settlement in the world other than in Europe and parts of Africa. 

1 minute ago, RPShilo said:

Where is the U.S settlement map? There are other settlement in the world other than in Europe and parts of Africa. 

I plan on making more, although that is only if the loremasters don't pick up the idea from this one. I'm just hoping this gives some inspiration 🙂

• Diamond
4 minutes ago, Dante Hazard said:

I plan on making more, although that is only if the loremasters don't pick up the idea from this one. I'm just hoping this gives some inspiration 🙂

Sounds good! It’s a great idea from the looks of it. Gets people familiar with the map location of settlements and where exactly they’re picking from. 

• Emerald

Brilliant Idea and incredibly useful. This should help people imagine how their character made it from place to place. 

• Head Admin

Nice. This could be added to the lore page if it was.... Prettied up 🙂 Maybe someone with experience could do it.

@Basko or @Alamor

• Game Master
1 minute ago, Hofer said:

Nice. This could be added to the lore page if it was.... Prettied up 🙂 Maybe someone with experience could do it.

@Basko or @Alamor

Yes, mr @HoferI can make that happen.

• Titanium
2 hours ago, Basko said:

Yes, mr @HoferI can make that happen.

You got it or me?

Introducing the full world map of all settlements alongside some fancy aesthetics to make it fit with the scene, im sure our lovely lore masters can use this as inspiration. Also, it turns out I missed a few cities! They are now ALL on the map. Sadly, due to the file size value I cannot show the whole map at once but it does look cool! I have split it into left, middle and right sides.

Locations of DAYZRP Cities 2071 LEFT.png

Just now, Dante Hazard said:

Introducing the full world map of all settlements alongside some fancy aesthetics to make it fit with the scene, im sure our lovely lore masters can use this as inspiration. Also, it turns out I missed a few cities! They are now ALL on the map. Sadly, due to the file size value I cannot show the whole map at once but it does look cool! I have split it into left, middle and right sides.

1598176724_LocationsofDAYZRPCities2071MIDDLE.png.e366d6e416cd4a660c84e6d4a9e9c4d5.png

Just now, Dante Hazard said:

1155244717_LocationsofDAYZRPCities2071RIGHT.png.bbf5e7a2d8e86cf32f350b07a663cfab.png

If anyone wishes to see the full map, please DM me at Veteran Emu #4817 on discord.