Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:03

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 26 minutes | Nyheim City

Apocalyptic RV mod?

ImKrullix

New Scrap RV mod?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

So basically I was watching YouTube when I got this video recommended to me.

Spoiler

Then I was like yo this would be sick for DayZRP so I looked up the mod and found a video on it.

Spoiler

I think this would be perfect for the scrap rats having those scrap cars and this on top of it. Maybe set the spawn limit to like 1 or 2 so its rare.

It would fit so well with the environment and the scrap vibe in my opinion.

I don't really know, let me know what you think and if it would fit in well into the server/map.

• Emerald

yes 

limit to just 1 tho pls ty

• Diamond

I'm up for this! I would love to see more vehicles added to the server! Not to mention this fits perfectly with the aesthetic of the lore! 

• Game Master

Holy. Yes please.
This would add a lot of cool stories to the server! Great find!

• Emerald
Just now, Cal said:

Holy. Yes please.
This would add a lot of cool stories to the server! Great find!

Pretty lucky YouTube recommendation I have to say. It caught my eye immediately. 

• Sapphire

Looks rly cool and looks like it runs pretty good as well. 

but limit spawn to like 1 or 2 at most

• Diamond

Yes! Limit them to only a handful. Let some people really have some dope travel RP! 

• Administrator

@Roland Please add this TY

• Diamond

+1 please I wanna make love in the back of this thang

only 2 in map

It says in the second video description that the mod was made for another RP community. And I also haven't been able to find it on the workshop, so I believe this is either private or in a server pack...

Sad as the RV would be cool as it offers pretty house on a wheels 🙂

• MVP
5 minutes ago, Woodzie said:

It says in the second video description that the mod was made for another RP community. And I also haven't been able to find it on the workshop, so I believe this is either private or in a server pack...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2314102677

Enjoy. Also allowed on monetized servers.

• Lore Master
6 minutes ago, Woodzie said:

Its on the workshop over here. Says it is never allowed for servers that have monetization though, so in the same essence, you're correct. Not something we can likely utilize.

Nevermind I'm dumb and misread.

• Administrator

Yea sure this looks cool and all but there's no need for one imo. The map is not only small so vehicles in general aren't that needed but also because of the map size there wouldn't be a lot of them spawning around. Don't get me wrong it looks cool and good but I really feel like there's no need for a RV.

I can see this being a thing. But limited, to like 1 or 2.

From neighboring lands, a survival group arrives in RV’s. Use your imagination. Can bring on some great RP.

BIG +1, 

• Emerald
37 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Yea sure this looks cool and all but there's no need for one imo. The map is not only small so vehicles in general aren't that needed but also because of the map size there wouldn't be a lot of them spawning around. Don't get me wrong it looks cool and good but I really feel like there's no need for a RV.

if thats the case then remove all cars from the server then lol

massive +1 to this, can see many rp opportunities with just the caravan alone.

• Diamond
14 hours ago, TheBishop said:

Yes! Limit them to only a handful. Let some people really have some dope travel RP! 

Hey Bishop, want to do a road trip RP with me. These RVs are perfect for it!

• Diamond
29 minutes ago, RPShilo said:

Hey Bishop, want to do a road trip RP with me. These RVs are perfect for it!

Lets do it! A traveling band of barbers, reporters, and scholars! 

• Owner

That mod has two external mod dependencies, I doubt we will install three separate mods for just one vehicle. Those dependencies in turn seem to have compatibility issues. Also the comments suggest that the RV itself does not play well with MuchStuffPack which we already use. Sorry 😞 

• Emerald
5 minutes ago, Roland said:

That mod has two external mod dependencies, I doubt we will install three separate mods for just one vehicle. Those dependencies in turn seem to have compatibility issues. Also the comments suggest that the RV itself does not play well with MuchStuffPack which we already use. Sorry 😞 

Is there any way to make something similar in house?

• Legend

Seen this mod on another server and it's super cool, would be worth the three mods or contacting the original creator to repack it.

• Emerald

Looks really amazing, i'm sure up for this, however with most mods (especially vehicles) i do hope its stable and won't cause too much server issues performance wise when it comes to the server ect

• 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond

WE NEED THIS, PLZ ADD SOON