Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 05:16

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 43 minutes | Nyheim City

Old Character Deletion (Duplicate Char)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

The first character I made on Nyheim (Jarek) was not built properly, and I was informed to change it by the admin staff. I decided to make a new character and retire the old one, but didn't want to lose my written backstory, as I was planning to bring said character back.

The staff that was working with me recommended I just set the profile to "dead" so I could keep the backstory without having to deal with the rule breaks still being open on my account. However, this came with an unintended side effect for me. Now that I have unretired the character with a new character page, the old dead one is still there, staring at me each time I go to the character page. Would it be possible for a system admin to remove the dead duplicate character profile?

Thanks,

comm_ash

Edited by comm_ash

You can delete character pages (of your own) by yourself. If you go to https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/manage/ you press the red (x) next to the character you want to delete. After that you should be done.

1 minute ago, Kormit said:

You can delete character pages (of your own) by yourself. If you go to https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/manage/ you press the red (x) next to the character you want to delete. After that you should be done.

Hi Kormit, thanks for the quick reply. I know you can do that with live characters, but I do not have that option to delete a dead character. It seems setting the character to dead locks it from deletion.

Ah alright, I was unaware of that. I will get you some help.