Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:31

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 28 minutes | Nyheim City

Rules discrepancies

SusKobold

• Emerald

Hi, hello.

What a topic to start off on.

Mostly due to my entirely bad reading comprehension and partially as a side effect of my depression I have trouble reading long stretches of text. Therefore I have had to read the rules and the newcomer's guide about 10 times each before finding the passphrases 😛

That had a pleasant side effect of me finding a few small discrepancies which in and off itself are not a big deal, but perhaps something you may want to fix in the future.

Discrepancy in Newcomer Guide and Rules
-Roleplaying - 2 Playing a Role
 The DayZRP community does not conform to third party TOS (like Twitch or Youtube rule sets)

Rule 3.1
3.1 Role play done on DayZRP servers should comply with Twitch Community Guidelines to ensure that community members are comfortable with encountered role play and in game content is safe to be shared by content creators. This means that you're prohibited from saying certain things and are not allowed to perform some forms of roleplay that are deemed too extreme or infringing. Examples of such expressions or actions include but are not limited to actions that promote or encourage discrimination based on:

Roleplaying - 4 5 Ways of communication.
4.2  Make sure to use it right, especially when other players are around (Rule 3.5).

Rule 3.5
3.5 When your character dies you lose all memories from the situation that lead to your death. You may not return to the general location (approximately 250 meters) where you died for at least 1 hour after your death, no matter the circumstances. You also cannot get involved in the same situation that lead to your death, even if it has moved to a different location or 1 hour has passed. Situation is considered the same as long as any side has active kill rights. Server restarts, crashes, game glitches, dying without any other players around or any other circumstances do not affect these restrictions or time limit. This is known as "New Life Rule" (NLR).

(Should probably refer to rule 3.7 now)

Hope it helps!

• Diamond

Hi @SusKobold

Thank you for highlighting these discrepancies between the whitelist application and the rules on our rule page. Rest assured, it has been brought up to the relevant members of the staff team.

• Game Master

@Roland pls fix

• Owner

I will fix this later today, thank you for pointing this out!