Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:42

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 17 minutes | Nyheim City

Nyheim - 03/07/2021 - 4.6 Failed to leave hostage in a survivable state

Server and location: Nyheim

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2021-07-02 22:38

Your in game name: Evgeny Boyko

Names of allies involved: Gabriel Orland (indirectly, did not arrive in time for the active situation)

Name of suspect/s: 2 individuals, no names

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events: 

I was held hostage by 2 Players, initiation and RP leading up to it were brief but fine. I was handcuffed, shoved into a corner and my equipment removed. This was fine, I was given some conflicting orders of talking/not talking and being punched/stabbed a few times.
They then explained to me that they liked to torture people, during this I was already stabbed by the second person into strong bleeding and health damage.
Then I was told they like to break bones so one of them started to shoot my leg til it was broken, the other started to bandage me up as either my Ally or other people (due to it being in a heavy traffic area) started to talk nearby since we were in proximity of one another.
I was then left bleeding and cuffed as they fled and likely would have died if I didnt briefly wake up, shouted and was found by chance by my ally and additional I cannot identify since I kept falling asleep.

If they unuffed me or bandaged me fully this would have been fully survivable, otherwise it was pure luck that I was found by brief shouts after they fled.

• Game Master

Connection Logs

Spoiler

21:24:15 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is connected
01:19:22 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" has been disconnected

21:19:38 | Player "Mike White" is connected
23:56:28 | Player "Mike White" has been disconnected

2:13:07 | Player "Alex Silfer" is connected
23:56:22 | Player "Alex Silfer" has been disconnected

21:20:23 | Player "Atlas Griffin" is connected
23:45:49 | Player "Atlas Griffin" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler

22:33:18 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 97.8268] hit by Magnum into Torso(24) for 2.125 damage (FirearmHit_Pistol)
22:34:36 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 94.0398] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(36) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:34:37 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 90.7298] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(36) for 3.4 damage (MeleeFist)
22:34:38 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 87.3298] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(36) for 3.4 damage (MeleeFist)
22:34:52 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 82.7403] hit by Player "Mike White" into LeftArm(18) for 15 damage (MeleeMachete) with Fange
22:34:56 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 70.1694] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(7) for 12.75 damage (MeleeMachete) with Fange
22:34:56 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 57.4194] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(42) for 12.75 damage (MeleeMachete) with Fange
22:34:57 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 44.6694] hit by Player "Mike White" into Torso(7) for 12.75 damage (MeleeMachete) with Fange
22:35:06 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 34.1947] hit by Player "Alex Silfer" into LeftLeg(10) for 42.8976 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with USP45-Match from 1.70372 meters
22:35:17 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 23.7317] hit by Player "Alex Silfer" into LeftLeg(10) for 42.8976 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with USP45-Match from 1.70372 meters
22:35:21 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 13.0587] hit by Player "Alex Silfer" into LeftLeg(10) for 42.8976 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with USP45-Match from 1.70372 meters
22:35:22 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" [HP: 2.38113] hit by Player "Alex Silfer" into LeftLeg(10) for 42.8976 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with USP45-Match from 1.70372 meters
22:35:51 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:36:17 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:36:58 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:37:23 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:37:58 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:38:21 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:38:55 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:39:16 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:39:32 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:40:12 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:40:50 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:41:00 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:41:34 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:41:59 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:42:36 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:43:04 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:43:44 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:44:08 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:44:51 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:45:03 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:45:48 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:45:58 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:46:39 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:46:51 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness
22:47:40 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" is unconscious
22:47:57 | Player "Evgeny Boyko" regained consciousness

Chat Logs

Spoiler

23:04:03 | Chat("Atlas Griffin": *takes out a blood pressure cuff and starts to take his blood pressure*
23:04:21 | Chat("Atlas Griffin": .//is his blood pressure normal?
23:04:35 | Chat("Evgeny Boyko": ((fairly low about 3/4th))
23:05:01 | Chat("Atlas Griffin": *takes out a pulse oximeter and attaches it to his finger*
23:06:24 | Chat("Atlas Griffin": .//how are his oxygen levels and his pulse?
23:06:49 | Chat("Evgeny Boyko": ((bloods going up, fairly okay but not ideal))
23:09:10 | Chat("Atlas Griffin: *helps him uyp*

Calling in the below for their full point of view of the situation, as well as the complete full and unedited video they may have.

@Subso - Evgeny Boyko - OP

@sainz0ne - Mike White - Posted

@Anim3Recon - Alex Silfer - Posted

@OwXgleSimp - Atlas Griffin - Posted

@sainz0ne & @Anim3Recon please review rule 4.6. If you review the hit logs you'll see you left him so wounded (2 hit points) he was in a perpetual state of going unconscious and may well have died without being rescued. Keep this in mind when you post your point of view.

Note.: Shortly after this situation @sainz0ne& @Anim3Recon got into another situation with @OwXgleSimp and killed him. This was discussed in helpdesk and as a result logs were not pulled. This report is about the situation prior regarding @Subso.

• MVP

OwXgleSimp POV:

Not gonna be a super long POV as I wasn't directly involved in the situation that is being reported. So I have no video evidence of this incident.

Anyway, Myself and @Lucahad just finished a long medical text rp situation with a good friend of ours and decided to take a stroll down to the community center to try and relax for a bit, we're walking along chatting and not much is happening, no immediate signs of a gun fight or anything of that nature. As we reach the T intersection that leads down to the CC we are met by a large group of people, about 5 or so. One of which was a friend of Ninas (whose forum name I don't know). He recognizes us as people that work at the clinic and asks us to help the OP who has just been shot. We start asking him some pretty basic questions, how many times were you shot, what meds have you taken, etc. We take him into a nearby shop front and start to give him some medical RP which ensues for about 5-10 minutes and after which we send him on his way so as not to hold him up from playing with his friends. Once we finish we continue walking down towards the community center and a bit of chaos ensues. I forget in my haste to fight back that DayZ is a fully released game and am unable to pull my gun out and am promptly gunned down like the roleplayer I am by the accused persons in the report, that situation however was settled in a help desk call.

• Game Master

Due to being in game but not responding to the report, @sainz0ne & @Anim3Recon will be temporarily banned until they respond to the report.

Posted (edited)

Yes, sorry Im here @Rover. Didn't we already clear this up on discord?

I was asked to come into discord chat with a few mods and we already spoke of this situation, so Im confused as to why its brought up again?

Edited by Anim3Recon

We looked back at the footage on discord after the hostage situation and I realised that I couldn't be heard by @OwXgleSimp because I had my mic on level 1 audio because I was talking with the hostages. This was all resolved on discord.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Anim3Recon said:

My POV: I don't really remember the person we nearly killed as we have robbed too many people to remember who the person was.

You will need to post a POV of the situation, saying 'I don't remember' when this happened only yesterday is not good enough, you will remain temp banned until you post a more detailed POV.

Can we have a look at the POV because I can't really remember where it happened

Posted (edited)

Anim3Recon POV:

The person we robbed and tortured took place in the Prison building next to a few military double door barracks close to the community centre. I was acting drunk and shared a drink with him in the community centre before he left and went to the other side of the community zone next to some military buildings. We followed the suspect watching him enter the Prison building alone and that is when we both went in with our guns out roleplaying as Russians where we told him to put his hands up and tied him up and took him to the back hallway underneath the stairs. Since we were in proximity of others, I told him to be quiet as I heard people outside. We continued the robbery as intended and broke his leg and cut him a few times but badged him up completely. We took most of his stuff and left the building. Eventually he would be heard since he was next to other people but we fled quickly after knocking him out.

This was the closest robbery I remember being less than 100 meters from the community centre.

Edited by Anim3Recon

sainz0ne POV: I saw a guy in the CC and me and Anim3Recon decided to rob him. He left after drinking with Anim3Recon so we followed him into the prison building and I pulled my gun out and told him "stick those hands up". I used my knife to cut him once or twice after he refused to do what i said. After letting him bleed until his pulse was "moderate pulse" we bandaged him and broke his leg with a pistol. One of us kocked him out and we left the building.

I assume the pistol shots to the leg cut him because i bandaged him after cutting him with my knife.

• Game Master

@Anim3Recon & @sainz0ne Thank you for your full POVs, your ban has been removed.

• Diamond

Summary: 

The OP Evgeny Boyko was travelling about his day in Nyheim thinking all was fine until he was set upon by two fellow humans with hostile intentions. They end up handcuffing him and taking him into a secluded area to continue their business. During the situation he ends up being cut, shot and manhandled before the attackers flee the scene and he is left at the mercy of passers by.

Verdict:

@Anim3ReconBadRP - GUILTY - When taking a hostage you then become soley responsible for them, from food, water, their health and wellbeing but to also provide a good experience for them as your hostage. It is also a requirement as per rule 4.6 to leave them with a reasonable chance of survival. This quite frankly you did not, you left your hostage in a grievous state, still handcuffed and on 2% health so he was passing out every five seconds, possibly still bleeding and at the mercy of other players. So there for not able to look after himself or have a "reasonable chance of survival". We don't see any evidence of you asking him in ooc chat with the "//" either to inquire about his health or how many cuts he has etc which is a common courteous thing to do if you injure a hostage during roleplay. Because of all these reasons over all we have deemed that the situation in which you left the poor man, it is badroleplay.

@sainz0ne - BadRP - GUILTY - When taking a hostage you then become soley responsible for them, from food, water, their health and wellbeing but to also provide a good experience for them as your hostage. It is also a requirement as per rule 4.6 to leave them with a reasonable chance of survival. This quite frankly you did not, you left your hostage in a grievous state, still handcuffed and on 2% health so he was passing out every five seconds, possibly still bleeding and at the mercy of other players. So there for not able to look after himself or have a "reasonable chance of survival". We don't see any evidence of you asking him in ooc chat with the "//" either to inquire about his health or how many cuts he has etc which is a common courteous thing to do if you injure a hostage during roleplay. Because of all these reasons over all we have deemed that the situation in which you left the poor man, it is badroleplay.

Outcome:

@Anim3Recon- BadRP - 3 day ban, 10 warning points 

@sainz0ne- BadRP3 day ban, 10 warning points - Due to reaching thirty points this results in his permanent removal from the community.

Signed: @Lettuce@Basko@Cor